Should i get a refund or should i keep playing? 2 hours and it feels like the most generic rpg ever...

Should i get a refund or should i keep playing? 2 hours and it feels like the most generic rpg ever. Was I memed into this game?

Attached: 815B78BF-110F-4747-80D2-20445EC14817.jpg (679x829, 265.63K)

I'm not sure how far in 2 hours in, what was your most recent story point? It is honestly a pretty generic rpg, depending on what you want from a game, but it does open up (especially the combat) a bit in

got to an island, got oneshot

entered a well, got oneshot

nothing in the overworld was exciting. Just chests with boring loot. Worlds kibda ugly and MMO type quests. Only interesting thing is its main bosses which the game shouldve been about

>got to an island
lmao
lol

If memory serves the island is a try-hard/post-game challenge thing, it really shouldn't be available so early lol. Not sure about the well, but if it's what I think it is it's also something for a bit later. Just follow the quests and you'll be fine
but yeah if you don't like the quests and world, while there are the big fights you desire you'll have to make some tough choices on whether to keep going with it

explain

can i just B line to the cool fights? What else is there in this world that i should look forward to? does the story get good?

That's is the literal post game dungeon. You should be at least level 70 or have post game gear to survive there

Did you play on hard?

I doubt you paid much for it. It’s definitely one of those it gets good 20 hours in but once you actually get into it it’s pretty good what hooked me was wandering around and then night fell and I ended up fighting a chimaera for the duration of the night he died as the sun was coming up and I was instantly hooked it was a very generic arpg in story and monsters but the spells are cool and the pawn system is pretty cool as well. Make sure to head to bitter black isle as soon as you can to get real gear it’s more fun going through there a few floors then going back to main game for levels and progress then going back and doing a few more floors

Sounds like you have ADHD or you're a zoomer who has been afflicted by birth defects caused by MKULTRA. I'd recommend a refund

Every fight is cool once you get enough skills for you and your pawn

The story is as good as it's can be. If you finished the game and still don't think it's good, then you're unironically have no taste and a slave to the broken order

Attached: The+chad+warrior_e07f09_7654671.jpg (491x699, 90.6K)

it's more likely that the game is generic with bad combat and inflated boss hp

I can assure you, the bosses do not have enough HP

Yes refund and buy on a key resale site
Pleb

You can stop. Dragon's Dogma's creators clearly had a cool vision for the game, but it came out half-baked. I'll be following DD2's development in any case.

i like to go in and get stuff even in early game but yeah you have to know what youre doing

have you even reached gran soren in that time?
you sound like you don't like rpgs user, cause no shit exploring areas way above your level gets you instantly killed. it also allows for fun, i spent 30 minutes fighting the first dragon i ever encountered because it killed my entire party in 2 hits, but i kept abusing terrain los to block attacks and stay alive and whittle it down.
i still lost, gave up eventually, but it was fun.
and if you don't enjoy the combat then no, the game isn't for you because the combat and atmosphere are the only reason to play, combat gets fun when you try out all the classes and have unlocked a bunch of their skills, you get to rp as raistlin for a bit, rp as guts for a bit, rp as legolas, spam assassins gouge, play mystic knight bowling, all fun.
and if you're only exploring for loot, it's not your game. you're exploring for the sake of exploring becasue its an adventure and running into bosses or new enemies. it is not a loot based game, you get all your best loot from the fucking ur dragon pre bbi, and until then you just buy it from shops.
stop expecting games to be just like other games and provide the same fucking experience user, dd is its own thing. go fight the fucking griffin, its the first early quest that will fuck you up

Follow the main quest until you reach Gran Soren at least, as the other user said.

Game is amazing, but in an obtuse way.

loool

ok though OP maybe the games not for you, it's 9/10 though and goty

Attached: 356.gif (245x200, 998.81K)

>Was I memed into this game?
You were filtered out.

lmao OP you fucking idiot thanks for the laugh