HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING
>PRESIDENT AARON KIMBALL (pictured) CONFIRMED DEAD AT 6:32 PM, DECEMBER 23RD, 2281.
>ASSASSIN IS BELIEVED TO BE MEMBER OF CAESAR'S LEGION.
>KIMBALL WAS GIVING A SPEECH AT HOOVER DAM TO RAISE MORALE FOR NCR TROOPS AT THE TIME. NO ASSASSIN WAS CAUGHT.

Attached: 1647401696592.jpg (360x257, 64.74K)

>"why in the world did you attack president kimball?"

Attached: d2f0f18658fc4b9234c15bfadc4d3718d3703901473a1fe5dab7560ba1157c42_3.jpg (640x460, 44.33K)

>Any Forums - Any Forumsegionnaires

Attached: 743458325.jpg (480x480, 21.71K)

taxes

Attached: 56d.jpg (1182x1366, 122.84K)

>Assassin is believed to be a member of caesar's legion.
Do people actually believe this? He died from a sniper rifle. The legion prohibits using long range weapons. It was an inside job.

He chose to walk into my mines. I did nothing.

>Larper hands typed this post.

>Implying the president isn't some AI running on old world tech
Wake up sheeple.

Get fucked Kimblumpf, now the NCR's healing can begin

TRUST THE PLAN
CALIFORNIA RISES HIGH
WWG1WGA

YWNBAW

>The legion prohibits using long range weapons
Somebody should tell the Legion that, you wouldn't believe some of the shit I've seen their top dogs carrying.

Haters who can't even enter the strip (poor retards lmao) would tell you that WE can't trust a ""madman"" that is more IA than flesh as a coping mechanism, but I ask, have you ever seen Ceaesar or Kimball outside of propaganda? EXACTLY.

It's Legiover. Take your stimpack shots, retards

Legionnaires are fags. This is undisputed

Why do games not allow you to fail missions now?

Nothing wrong with loving your brothers in arms, bro

Mmm

That's a very broad brush you're painting. Games can and some do allow you to fail but most are just more interested in designing a rollercoaster for the story and failing a mission requires some pretty big changes in the script.

because they might have to change the story and the game would actually have the meaningful changes in the game from player choice/action

IT WAS PRESIDENT TANDI'S TURN

Is the only person to say that the roastie companion who cucks the player if you do a NCR ending?
Probably got rejected by Legion chad for being a post wall bitch