Elden Ring sold 13 million copies

>Elden Ring sold 13 million copies
Horizon Zero Dawn Dev Bros...

Attached: 91f.jpg (2048x1519, 552.9K)

b-but the UX...

Maybe you retards should have released the game without the worst motion blur I've ever seen.

Blibblies are stealing my cheese. I need help Desmond...
Also
>AAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T EQUIP ARMOR DIRECTLY FROM THE OPTIONS MENU! SAVE ME UX """"ENGINEERS""""

>In the U.K, Forbidden West was the best selling game digitally during the week of release. At least 49% of all sales in the U.K were made digitally.[53] During the release of Elden Ring, sales dropped nearly 80%.[54]
>During the release of Elden Ring, sales dropped nearly 80%.[54]

OH NO NO NO

NOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!!! HOW CAN A GAME WITHOUT ANY LGBT BROWN CHARACTERS BE SUCCESSFUL??????

that's what they get for making their main character look like NicoAvacado

I hope youre all ready for the next 5 years to be nothing but empty open world games. guess you faggots are finally getting what you wanted

Can't wait unironically. I love big open world's to explore that aren't just theme parks with a bunch of icons on a map to do.

>the next 5 years to be nothing but empty open world games
But that has been video games for the past 10 years since Skyrim

imagine if they spent more time on their game and less time on twitter.

Thank you for proving Brits have shit taste. Your country hasn't been relevant since you lost the empire eighty years ago.

I'd love to see how little Forbidden Kek sold exactly.

Lmao seethe tranny

Go see a dentist.

Attached: britishsmile.jpg (720x571, 46.47K)

Fine with me, I loved BOTW so I would welcome devs trying to improve on that magic.

Attached: 1548338248057.jpg (818x798, 158.86K)

>bongs actually buy ubishit-tier garbage
No wonder you lost your empire and your kids are getting raped by pakis

Nigga their statements are basically saying "This game will sell well proving people don't care about UX"

>magic
>open world
>BOTW

inb4 From never makes another Souls game. Just keeps re-releasing Elden Ring for the next three generations like Skyrim and GTA V.

this wasn't a Souls game?

oh yeah baby, 120 dungeons with the same colors and textures, goblins and lizard with 5 different e colors everywhere on the map, garbage combat, can't wait