Before the purge

Must have games?

Attached: 8A27A90B-C057-4461-A2E1-F10276B7D881.png (1424x800, 514.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hshop.erista.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you even need Eshop when it's cheaper and easier to just pirate everything onto it?

Please stop being an idiot and acting like they're gone forever. They are available online for free in what is possibly the easiest method ever of acquiring a game. QR Code.

Just mod your 3DS dumbass.

REMINDER TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON PICROSS BEFORE THE ESHOP IS GONE
>REMINDER TO DOWNLOAD POKEMON PICROSS BEFORE THE ESHOP IS GONE

from the moment I conceived of buying a 3DS I never even for a moment considered actually spending money for games when I already had to pay money for the console and it's almost impossible to mess up modding it.

Is Persona Q good?

why that one specifically

user loves pokemon picross

Its on the phone tho.

the current recommended/easiest method to hack the 3ds uses that game. So yeah, even if you don't plan on hacking yours now, it wouldn't hurt to keep that game.

give it a months a new and easier method will pop up

Wasn't there a way without any games already? This seems just as dumb as Ninja scalpers.

Fake and gay. I hacked mine last month and didn't need anything from the eshop to do it.

the method that pretty much everyone used worked fine i dont think its anything to worry about

there's a few but using that game was the easiest, and the game it's free.

yeah, they already changed the guide, idk if it's an older method that doesn't need the game or if it's a new better method tho.

Yeah I made sure to grab that a few weeks ago and proceeded to hack my 3DS

>Before the purge
just mod
and
hshop.erista.me/

Mirai DX

Nintendo Pocket Football Club.

Crimson Shroud. Basically a short spiritual successor to Vagrant Story.

can you mod the wii u without a game now? or is the game entry point still required? I dont plan on buying a wii u anytime soon but if softmodding it will no longer be possible I might get one before the shutdown

Is this really not released in north america? Why on earth would they limit the release of a digital game?