Dude pirating is le bad

>dude pirating is le bad
>dude gpu prices are fair
>just work harder bro

Attached: 1647387347967.jpg (1600x1443, 782.96K)

>move to switzerland
>work literally any job and save up
>move to slovakia
>retire at 30
why shouldnt I do this?

theres bankers working 80h weeks that make money
you're not gonna be one

>Russia: too low to calculate
Pwned

auscuck here, my tax rate is about 38% it's fucked

Does Chile really only have social security contributions? that's really impressive for such a small nation

>Romania
>minimum yearly wage is 6192$
>before taxes
>before bills

Attached: 6220.png (640x599, 519.25K)

>Germany
>all that money to social security
Never lose to jews.

Most of these countries have progressive taxation, so you'll actually be paying more taxes than listed if you move above the average income bracket.

>equal purchasing power
how do they calculate that? I know for a fact my country has much higher cost of living that the US.

Do you know how tax brackets work? You never end up with less after reaching higher bracket. First X dollars is taxed under the bracket it falls under, then the following Y dollars is taxed under the bracket it falls under, etc.

russia is not an oecd country

i thought italy and france made more
i thought spain made less

Are you saying that Swiss hands typed that post?

I'm an Ausfag and I'm fine paying the amount of tax I do considering medical emergencies won't financially ruin me and student loans are one of the lowest risk loans on the planet.

Attached: 32S.gif (480x238, 1.06M)

Agreed, user.

On a side note, just noticed the chart doesn't include Australia's social security contribution, which ranges from a required 9% to optional 12% I believe.

Wait...people in the US pay more for taxes than Canadians AND don't have state health care covered by those taxes? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HOLY FUCK

>the government student loans have no interest and you get discounts if you pay them off in bulk

Attached: 1621916640936.jpg (676x662, 32.88K)

Actually yes, but social security contribution is technically 17%, not 7% like the chart says

The real kicker is that you don't have to start paying it back until you start earning over a certain amount.

I suffer in America.