I don't fucking get it. Why aren't I having fun with this game? Is it because it's open world...

I don't fucking get it. Why aren't I having fun with this game? Is it because it's open world? Does it get better later on or something? I just beat Margit the Fell and the rush was there but it felt so damn hollow.

Attached: cover art.jpg (1440x2160, 532.5K)

did you pay for it or not

Yeah. Starting to regret my purchase now.

hi discord

Are you implying I'm part of a raid? Yeah, no I don't use that shit. I don't see how complaining about your experience with a game on Any Forums of all places somehow affects that game's reputation. I'm just complaining for complaining's sake.

hi schizo

literally everyone who enjoys souls games enjoys this game (even if it's not as good as some of their other games), you either don't like the genre or you're shitposting

Perhaps because it's the same fucking clunky game for the 7th time.

It's just like that user that asked if he should buy Elden Ring if he got bored after Ornstein and Smough. Don't be a two-faced bitch because you knew burntouts are thing in open world games

See, this is what I mean. There's no reason I shouldn't enjoy this game, but I just don't. It's to the point people literally think I'm crazy.
Kek. How the fuck did I get burnt out on the second fucking boss? Guess I'm a two-faced bitch now.

how did you beat margit? Was it too easy? if too easy then stop using summons or the broken weapon arts that trivialize bosses.
>but they are in the game
yes and other developers put "easy mode" and "hard mode" in the new game options so you know what you are getting into. fromsoft allows you to summon people to do the fight for you. Also fromsoft always lets slip a few OP items that trivialize the game on release and they put out a big balance patch a month later.

Was it too hard? Your weapon is generally assumed to be at least +2 or even +3 by the time you fight margit which makes a huge difference. also you should have leveled up a bit doing the side dungeons in the starter zone first. If you are finding the game too hard then get enough stats to use the weapon you want then starting lvling VGR get 30-40 in VGR at least by lategame

It took awhile for me to get into it. I'd say I wasn't really all that invested until after Godrick and then I started having more fun with the game.

I'm at the capital and I just want to start over with a different build. Maybe int instead of faith because my spells aren't doing dick anymore.

You don't want to explore and meet Godrick so you would rather post here. There's the problem. It's an hollow experience like you said

>I just beat margit the fell
So you've seen less than 5% of the game and nothing but the starting area, just play more

There's some amazing-looking locations and encounters but the bosses fucking suck

I didn’t like Dark Souls that much after getting to the Firelink Shrine, and didn’t like Bloodborne that much. Should I play this one?

It's depression user, only solution is to find other hobbies or kys

Same but i know why i don't like it. It's the logic of boss attacks. In the previous games it felt like every time you got hit it was your own fault. In Elden Ring it doesn't feel like that at all. Bosses shoot lasers, create earthquakes, summon tornadoes, fly away from you, defy gravity, have infinite stamina, read your inputs and more while you're stuck with Dark Souls 3 movement and a jump. It's kind of sad.

Eat better

Like how about you go do other things in between? Then come back and try some other build or larp as some other faggot. Just stop playing when it becomes a chore, why is this hard?

Am I the only one who can't remember boss names for shit? They're all so fucking similar this time around. It's like there's 3-4 names and every boss is a variation of that name.

Give it to me straight how much harder do the bosses get than Radahn? I barely made it past him and just got filtered by the twin gargoyles, had to leave them for later in the game. I’m level 74

>i didnt like the game after the tutorial area, should i buy this one?
probably not.

The Legacy Dungeons are the best part, see if you enjoy playing through Stormveil Castle

Radahn is only hard because he's intentionally designed so you summon NPCs, subsequent bosses are hard but at least they're fulfilling when you kill them

>it doesn't feel like that at all.
it is your fault though. i beat over half the game with 10 vgr, unironically git gud