Hogwarts Legacy writer confirms student life sim!

Now that it's all but confirmed to focus on the student life aspect are you ready for kino Hogwarts simulator?

Attached: kinoisbackonthemenuboys.jpg (1247x1085, 133.35K)

I just want to bully Hufflepuff dweebs.

flipendo

Is this a ps5 exclusive?

Well user, looks like we might all be getting our wishes. I just want them to confirm romance on Thursday and im set.

how many trannies will be in the game to spite JK? 50% of all NPCs?

They cancelled the original writer for woke points. Not buying or pirating. Also harry potter is for girls

No, It's on everything but switch.

He's written a book, any anons wanna buy it and tell us if he's a hack or if this game will have good writing?

Attached: book.png (1375x804, 370.22K)

none of what I just read in that blurb made sense... fits with JK rowlings style of writing lmao

Rictusempra!!!!!!

>They cancelled the original writer for woke points.
How is this still getting spread? The guy resigned for health reasons. It had nothing to do with that.

I sorta like the front cover, no idea what I read though.

Attached: 1647263590596.png (926x544, 584.34K)

I know it sounds dumb, but that book literally sounds like fanfiction.

Click the cover to "Look inside" and see for yourself, dweeb.

>Set in an arcane, minutely detailed world where troglodytic saints weaponize their own DNA.
Wtf am I actually reading right now. I've read this sentence 5 times. I understand what all the words means, I just can't believe someone wrote that.

Those games were so fucking great.
Probably at least one or two. Thankfully I don't really care / mind them very much so I'll be able to enjoy it just fine!
I just hope the castle is fun to explore and his secrets and shit everywhere.

>poisonous volcano
Was the lava really not enough of a deterrent

Attached: v good.jpg (219x239, 11.56K)

Aren't most volcanos highly poisonous due to all the vapors and shit in the air anyways?

>western Persona clone: Hogwarts edition
yea no thanks, I'll pass

>western Persona clone: Hogwarts edition
That sounds fucking amazing. I hope it's that

I did, gave up after 2 pages. Reads like fanfiction.

Literally what everyone wants retard.

>Aren't most volcanos highly poisonous due to all the vapors and shit in the air anyways?

Yeah! The nygga you're replying to is whole fool.

This is what happens in fiction, everything is so done to death people write themselves into retardation trying to be original

Men should just read history

No.

Attached: *AlsoAvailableonPS4.png (711x506, 294.84K)

Volcanic ash particles can quite literally lacerate your insides, it's basically breathing glass bits

Men don't read harry potter

or like breathing your BO

hey ohhh

Fucking finally, can they just have a sandbox mode where I go to magic school and ignore the main story

As long as there is no tranny shit or wokeisms this game could potentially be the greatest game ever made. I also despise harry potler but the idea of a magic academy with hot girls and an aryan brotherhood is so fuckign appealing this will be a day one purchase.

LISTEN, LOOK AT THAT HOOD HES WEARING. I'M JUST SAYING, SOME PRETTY BASED TEXTURE MODS GONNA TURN THAT FUCKA WHITE.

Do you think girls cast flipendo on their beans to get off haha

So......weaponized autism?

The Harry Potter IP is way too protected for modding to be allowed. Not saying it's not possible and people will of course always find ways to share mods but anything thats even remotely KKK or nude mod is getting instantly DMCA'd

You'd better watch your back

Attached: me when i see you.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

>conquer the world
brainlet tier motivations. Take over a kingdom...okay that's feasible. take over the entire world? for what purpose? how would they control it? are they jews? This is the problem with marvel and star wars. Everything is too grandiose that it loses all meaning and the context of the threat just becomes a meme. I can instantly tell this writer has serious creativity issues.