Eldern Ring is still niche

Don't let the sales numbers decieve you. Gaming market got bigger so the hardcore players also increased. Normalfags don't play Dark souls games.

Attached: 1627801732358.png (344x308, 53.32K)

massive cope.
if you are playing it you are a fucking normie, plain and simple.

souls fags in denial huffing copium like there's not tomorrow

Attached: 1645974246043.png (679x427, 15.24K)

You guys are the jojofags of videogames.

holy kek the cope

i give you a week once you realize elden ring is entirely different than dark souls and that the ship sailed already

People are already requesting easy mode. probably a third of the playerbase are normalfags who dropped it.

very cool, nobody cares

>, nobody cares
Yes that's the point. FS is still made for hardcore players and played by hardcore players. normalfags don't care

oh no, the easy mode
so absolutely everyone can play
normie core.

What I want to see if weapon use statistics, see what weapons are the most popular and which ones are the least popular. And I don't mean meme threads on Any Forums, I want to see actual percentage numbers.

>he wants to pick the most spammed weapon for ez wins

i don't remember asking, but very cool

No, I pick weapons I find fun. Right now I'm fucking around with a warpick, because it's sweet. But it would be very interesting to see what most people are using. I see a lot of Bloodhound's Fang phantoms no matter where I go, for instance. I imagine that would have a high percentage.

you sure do remember posting on the thread while i'm fucking your mother. faggot

Actual 30 year old boomers were talking to me about how Elden Ring was one of their favorite games to come out in the last few years.

The game is normalfag as fuck. These are dads we are talking about.

hoe's mad hoe's mad

I was waiting at the bus stop and these zoomers where talking about it and one of them seemed even jockish and went on how their favorite hype clothing influencer person was playing it
and how many cool "builds" there are
It is literally THE mainstream right now

not elden ring but i remember that demon slayer character being a massive retard

>30 year old
>boomers
underage faggot. these 30 year olds played better and harder games than you ever experienced

I'm 27 user. I'm about to join them.

the fact that you're so triggered because people don't react how you want is fucking hilarious

Attached: file.png (900x670, 362.27K)