MultiVersus: Dimensional Crossover

Don’t know what to put here that hasn’t been said before so just do the usual thing people and don’t get DMCAd.

Attached: 0F2DD75D-85FB-480F-866D-8B0EDBA12C8E.jpg (2011x2048, 571.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdMGV4ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're in

Attached: 81n3rEkKHXL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 428.22K)

Crossover
Dead By Daylight, Dead By Daylight Mobile, then Smite now. I think Smite's Crossover license will end soon.

How goes the astroturfing campaign, OP?

No Jason or Freddy, No Buy

Attached: 1602302892959.gif (336x208, 764.82K)

Um I think you’re in the wrong thread, this is a MultiVersus thread not a Dead by Daylight thread or is the Dead by Daylight games connected to Warner Brothers, if so than I guess it makes sense you would post that here, if not well I think you’re in the wrong thread than.

Another day, another thread, another recap

>CONFIRMED
Reindog, Arya Stark, Batman, Harley Quinn, Superman, Wonder Woman, Bugs Bunny, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Steven Universe, Garnet, Shaggy, Velma, Tom & Jerry

>ORIGINAL HBOX LEAK
Rick Sanchez, Gandalf
(both also have full moveset descriptions in the current game's code and have multiple voicelines referencing them)

>HAVE VOICELINES IN THE GAME AND HAVE CODE REFERENCING THEM
LeBron James, Iron Giant, Raven, Marvin the Martian, Taz the Tasmanian Devil
(Taz also has a full moveset description in the current data)

>HAVE VOICELINES REFERENCING THEM AND ARE MENTIONED IN THE CODE
Craig Williams, Scooby Doo, Joker, Gizmo, Morty Smith, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, Static Shock, Beetlejuice, Wicked Witch, The Hound, Daenerys Targaryen

>HAVE VOICELINES REFERENCING THEM
Eleven from Stranger Things?
(needs to be looked into further)

>MENTIONED IN THE CODE
Godzilla, Emmet, Legolas

>???
Scorpion
(several voicelines reference Mortal Kombat but there's no mention of Scorpion or any other MK character in the code nor do any voicelines directly mention any MK character)

>THE REDDIT THREE
Fred Flintstone, Mad Max, Johnny Bravo
(were in the original leak for the game but have no direct references to them in current builds, however there are stage elements in the files labelled "DinoEgg" and "DinoSpit" that could imply a Flintstones stage as well as a stage texture that looks awfully reminiscent of Mad Max but overall nothing concrete)

>PURGATORY
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley
(were also in original reddit leak but were said to have been potentially scrapped due to rights issues)

Attached: 57772827584e7a7482184b8fb943a0b8.jpg (719x1112, 134.23K)

strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdMGV4ga

I'm not in the wrong thread. I'm talking about the Stranger things crossover. Eleven got leaked today since someone discovered the voice line.
Dead By Daylight, Dead By Daylight Mobile, and Smite had Stranger Things crossover contents.

Okay I was making sure, because it confused me of what you were talking about at first, also Eleven might have been scarped since there’s only one line mentioning her and that was in the old test build so they may have gotten rid of her and replaced her with the other characters that got leaked to fill in her character slot.

You forgot the deconfirmed ones.

Any iconic theme songs you people want to hear in the game, since the soundtrack for the game right now is very lacking in memorability at the moment and needs a push into the right direction to make the soundtrack actually standout.

Jimmy Five for MultiVersus!

Attached: Jimmy_Five.png (238x419, 79.83K)

Which other?

Supposedly, there’s 14 total lines, with 11 from Raven according to the post. Rest talk about waffles and crushing cans and shit.

Yet nobody has even posted the first Iron Giant line that actually has a file code attached to it, SOMEONE with the datamine needs to post 952730340.

multiverSUS?
SUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSUUSUSUUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUUSSUSUSUUS AMOGUS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The size of the base roster
WB's really banking on this, huh?

I want Henry Stickman instead.

Like Scooby Doo, Black Adam, maybe Raven, most likely Raven probably replaced her of the leaked characters so far.

Akko or Ryuko?

It was posted in the previous thread.

they'd be saved for halloween for sure

Bumped!

Attached: based_on_true_story.png (1800x1000, 593.58K)

Holy shit it’s real? Guess third-parties are happening after all.