Playing Elden Ring feels like you're in a lucid dream. Best game ever made hands down...

Playing Elden Ring feels like you're in a lucid dream. Best game ever made hands down. Shazam-posters and Any Forums BTFO like never before. Will never recover from this. Fromsoft completely vindicated. Best dev in the industry right now.

Attached: 1.png (1024x576, 1.21M)

Sorry, but the title of best game ever is still held by super mario sunshine

It's really good, I wouldnt say best game ever made but it feels like it might be fromsoft's best if you like replayability and trying out different builds. I wonder how the pvp ends up holding up

It's definitely one of my favorite adventure games. It's not perfect but fuck I can't think of a modern game that really feels like ER at all

comfy fantasy adventure chads rise up

Attached: XA55DYK.jpg (3264x2448, 2.79M)

Are you sure you are being objective?
It reuses a lot of assets, has a lot of padding, and questionable difficulty in some places.

the enemy variety is low (which seems to be a common issue in ope world games) and I'm sure the combat is janky but I don't really like souls games for the combat and never really got good at it so ER's bosses seem just about the same as three's to me

I'm not sure what you mean by padding though, beyond the whole reused assets thing. The progression is so open beyond needing two great runes so you can pretty much skip all the fluff if you don't like it

Adventure bros we won

Attached: 1647399771138.jpg (6240x4914, 2.92M)

This game sucks.

This game rocks.

Shazamtranny, you lost, and I'm going back to playing elden ring

am i autistic for not using the mount and walking everywhere

So the best dev in the industry right now is one that ships a game that lags, features a kind of floating for jumping and the camera is shit.

Ok then.

Yes. And no amount of seething on your part will change that :)

>discord raiders btfo
>horizon shills btfo
>shazamtrannies btfo
>final fantasy SOP le chaos memers btfo
>nioh schizos btfo
>sekirofags btfo
>Any Forums btfo
You love to see it.
don't have an aneurysm

Attached: donna.jpg (471x355, 40.87K)

>a game with flaws can't be good

>the enemy variety is low
What? This may be a problem in late game but I've found a bunch of different enemies so far (just beat Rennala). Fuck I think I've seen those white blooded cripples in only two places so far.
And dont get me started on the giant hands in Caria manor

Bloodborne was still better, but ER is easily second best From game.
But I am heavily biased towards victorian ayys and werewolves

It's a great timesink but it's no Bloodborne.

I just don't get how these games are so popular, I tried it, it was boring and not fun, it's just another bland fantasy game, just like skyrim and that game was boring as shit too. Should just have a sticky to stop shutting up the board.

Doesnt matter how much shitposting gets shat out. Elden ring will be my favorite game until something better comes out and I've been gaming since 87

>just like skyrim
this is why no one responds to you seriously