Attached: vidya.jpg (176x250, 10.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYJx5xt2cB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i like it therefore your wrong

>super 2
what did he mean?

happy for you man

I'll never get why sunshine is so polarizing.

what about my wrong?

/thread

Best movement in any 3D mario

The controls are really twitchy, which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you are I think.
There are legitimate issues like the abundance of blue coins, but I think that gets overblown.

Yeah cause it played weird. Didn't play like a Mario game at all.

the thread is about sunshine, not 64

doesn't feel like Mario

Fluddless shits on 64.

The twitchy controls also emphasize the game's janky physics. SM64 didn't really have this problem due to how weighted mario feels when you control him.

>Twitchy Controls
feels tight and snappy, which I much prefer over 64's wobbly-ass movement.

there's nothing more ""wobbly"" than turning around in sunshine with zero friction, what a piece of shit

In Sunshine I can perform sideflips on a dime, In 64 Mario likes to haphazardly pull a complete 360 and usually just jump into bottomless pits like a retard.

worst game is Mario 64.
I honestly think the fact that Mario controls like a wet bar of soap, taking ages to accelerate and sliding everywhere like a fucktard in 64 makes it the worst game by far.
the Odyssey moveset patch on PC makes it a really good game.

All mario 3D games have some bullshit that ruins them.
Sunshine is also pretty slow and still has some control/camera problems and frustrating platforming/level design.
Galaxy has extremely limited movement and speed.
Odyssey has Great controls and level design but is ruined by stupid bullshit like goomba stacking and other capture characters that are shit to play as compared to mario. your forced to use them.
Bowsers Furi is great too but is ruined by the Cat suit (power up system) being forced way too often because Mario doesn't even have an attack. so for 90% of the game your in the suit.

I JUST WANT A GOOD FEELING 3D GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS FUCKING MARIO. NOT A FUCKING CATSUIT OR A GOOMBA.
Only rom hacks have given me that so far.

Attached: Mario 3D world 1.png (822x509, 571.02K)

Gelato Beach and Corona Mountain felt so rushed

youtube.com/watch?v=kYJx5xt2cB0 get deboonked

I might get shit for this but I never really liked odyssey's mario. It was cool on release but the more I played the less I liked it.
it works for what kind of game it is but for pure platforming I hate it, there's a roll that sounds cool in concept but the whole system kind of feels like it lacks any momentum. It feels weird to be able to change orientation in midair. Swimming feels like complete dogshit, its just like the 2D system ported into 3D unless you turn into a cheep cheep
I hate how people praise it for its hat throw jump but theres barely any depth to it and everyone uses it for the same thing, to get a higher jump, its just a double jump that you sort of have to work for, and contributes to the sort of momentum-less feeling I get from it. I do like the way its animated though, marios all bouncy and I like how he raises his arms if he goes fast