Why can't Persona 3 drones accept criticism? Is it because they were thirteen when they played the game?

Why can't Persona 3 drones accept criticism? Is it because they were thirteen when they played the game?

Attached: persona 3 is an overrated disaster.png (1203x710, 538.95K)

Why can't fart sniffing YouTube essayists take criticism?

I know it's Any Forums but try to be more subtle about wanting to argue for the sake of it.
Move on bros, you have better ways to waste your time.

Stop using YouTube faggots as a mouth piece

thanks you guys now I have to use this one instead of "everyone underneath is trolled"
report, sega, hide, ect.

Attached: everyone is trolled.jpg (184x184, 11.41K)

because P3 filters out brainlets who cant accept that not everything is within their locus of control

what criticism though? The game only has flaws if you come from playing 5 and 4, but compared to 1 and 2 which were more SMTish, 3 is where everything started.

>simplymutt

>simplycuck

Attached: 1637216287003.png (302x335, 171.66K)

>wah, bosses last longer than one minute
Shove that reddit video up your ass

You can call P3 bad but it was not a disaster in any way.

Reddit

P3 attracts a lot of bad faith criticism that comes from a genuine misunderstanding of the game's goals. I dunno about that video though, I haven't seen it.

>nigger
You think any word from an apes mouth is worth listening to? Also "Youtube critics" are cancer in of them selves.

still better than troonsona 5.

Persona 3 has a couple of objective flaws like how Tartarus was executed and some of the social links being extremely underwhelming (the moon being a stand-out one). And the spin-off stuff has a LOT of flaws, like the answer's entire gameplay loop or PSP's options to completely clash with the theme of the game (saving Shinji).

Overall though, anyone who calls Persona 3 objectively bad likely just doesn't like the style of the game or misunderstands the story or themes.

>what criticism though?
I don't give a fuck about the tedium of Tartarus or the party AI, but Aigis is a terribly written character and singlehandedly ruined the game's story for me. Hashino admitted that he contrived the "waifu robot sealed death inside of you ten years ago" shit into the plot about two thirds into development and it shows.
Also the nonsense surrounding this guy is up there with P5's weakest twists.

Attached: ikutsuki.png (250x470, 105.58K)

Seriously though, what the fuck were they thinking not letting you control your party members?

And then they take Aigis and make her the main character of The Answer, along with her dogshit sister Metis lmao. I like Aigis just fine as a character, but yeah she really feels like an unnecessary fanservice-y addition.

And yeah, Ikutski sucks ass. Fun character that ended up being a twist just for the sake of it.

Thats the best part, gives them personality.

It's meant to represent how the SEES member are actual people and don't just exist to fellate the protag unlike P4 and P5

I played the game last year, after playing 4 and 5
It's the best one. No nostalgia involved. It's just the best one.

You know exactly what they were thinking. They wanted your party members to feel more like actual people making their own decisions, while still giving you some degree of command with the command system.

But yeah they realized that lead to tons of cheap deaths, kind of making you hate your party members more.

That lead to another problem though, which is that with full control of every party member, the games now completely lack any semblance of a challenge. The lack of control is what made persona 3 the toughest of the nu-persona games.