What are you playing on your Steam Deck?

What are you playing on your Steam Deck?

Attached: deck.png (1208x638, 1.51M)

Shower with your Dad

Attached: 2022.03.15_237894312.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

STOP this right fucking NOW. I can't stand you assholes.

JUST BUY A SWITCH!

have one
would rather play it on the deck (at constant 60)

Nothing
I and every other smart person in Q2 256gb model canceled our orders and you should too (especially of you are in Q2)

Attached: 1645744461047.png (449x442, 150.53K)

source? I wanna send this to some switch faggots.

Is there any real reason to get the Switch anymore? Besides barely managing 30fps in most games and having a library smaller than PS exclusives ofc.

Attached: train simulator on train.png (1963x1312, 3.27M)

If I just want Dolphin in the go should I get this plus my steam library or hack a switch and get exclusives through that? Previous gen emulation would be cool too I’d imagine both could handle it.

Based

>Ordered literally the minute they opened
>Q1 estimate
>Still no email

help

Which Switch emulator works best on Deck?

Attached: 1644083627640.jpg (1428x858, 314.48K)

Not getting mine until Q3 whatever that means

I thought I reserved pretty quickly too

Attached: 1590317150963.png (607x1060, 16.71K)

yuzu for now
ryuujinx has a flatpack but needs more optimizations
moving forward ryuujinx will probably be the best one since it can pre-render shaders

I'm playing Switch games. Deck doesn't have any of of its own.

Hacked switches are kind of a pain in the ass IMO. There's no straigh permanent hack, you have to tether it every time you boot. You can leave it on of forever of course but you're dumb like and fall asleep while using or whatever and the batter dies it's a whole ordeal. It's not even a particularly fantastic emulation device and the ergonomics handheld mode are fucking terrible

I mean if you just want play switch games Id get a switch, but if you're wanting to use it as other things then Id much prefer a deck

Would anyone really care? You may as well piss in the wind

tendie cope moment

How would I go about playing the division? I own it through ubi, so do I have to buy it again through steam to get it to work?

nothing until valve sends me that fucking email