Admit it. She’s right

Admit it. She’s right.

Attached: FF2D90DD-4DF0-42CE-A6AE-00F02E2E6380.jpg (772x1435, 435.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VIqHEktjqu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My friend with one hand beat Margit

>disabilities are not adversities

what the actual fuck

I don't care.

Attached: 1626172217863.png (547x596, 266.7K)

Can't hold a pen but can use a controller?

If you're not strong enough to use a pen you're probably not strong enough to be playing video games.

Like I'm not even being ablest here or whatever people say, controllers are significantly heavier than pens.

Also voice assistants are a thing use fucking Siri I don't give a fuck there's options.

>can't pick up a pen
>can type
just open up notepad then u silly bitch

Who wrote this Shizopost?

Years ago a faggot like this tried to say the local mountain trail near me should be flattened, tarmarcked and made in a sterile path. A bunch of veterans turned up, most of them missing limbs to show him he was a fucking idiot. This faggot is a loser.

They're not talking about real, physical disabilities, just their made-up mental illneses.

Tbf i would like a simple note taking journal or whatever, alt tab-ing or writing on paper feels unimmersive and might as well look at guides.

>doesn't have the physical strength to use a pen
Just be happy you live in this era, even a hundred years ago you'd be dumped into a pit and covered with coal.

im disabled, i can barely walk unaided, and my hands most of the time but hurt constantly and are an impediment
im currently more than halfway thru the game with no issues
im a fucking gimp and i dont warp shit other people create to my standars, i adapt or if im literally not able its not for me and thats fine
crying and bitching about being inclusive is for people with weak minds that even if they had a strong body wouldnt make a difference because they are already mentally defeated
i hate whiny people like this so much when i have legitmate complaints and i can get thru life just fine without being a burden on others or ruining other peoples fun

To be honest they should have added a quest log, even fucking Morrowind had one

What build you running cripple bro?

unironically this.
also voice to text exists, or are they so riddled with natal exposure to thalidomide that they're fully Hellen Keller'd with stumps for arms
either way its baffling and while these people deserve basic human rights like most other people, video game ease of access is not a basic human right. it's the same reason I don't buy ski equipment - i don't ski, im not good at skiing and i am not interested in learning. why buy a difficult game if you are already so devastatingly handicapped that you can't even figure out a solution to "i can't write with a pen" and immediately throw up your arm-nubs and wail incoherently in tard despair?

What kind of disability leaves you unable to use a pen but able to use a controller?

>no phys str to use a pen
then use your voice to write on the smart phone or whatever else
what a stupid fucking excuse
they act as if not playing elden ring will take away some huge important experience from their life when its just a fucking video game

Based, do a wheelie for me later bro

They should give you an ingame journal that you can write in but only using the vocabulary and formatting of messages.

Ahh… master
But
Hole

i was running around with the claymore and greatsword jump attacking everything
now im just trying builds since i have a bunch of larval things
im currently cheesing everything with ZOOMveil katana but i think im gonna go some sort of blackflame STR/faith build

what good would a quest log even do?
>New Quest Help Rani
>I agreed to serve Rani, she said some vague things about doing something in a place called Nokron
Admit it, you don't want a "quest log" you want a "quest guide" with blatant instructions on where you should go next

fuck wheelchairs they fuck up your legs, dont ever use them unless you have no option, i can get around hobbling like an insane hobo most of the time but i use a cane sometimes if i need it

>admit it
Give admission to something, you say?
>She's right.
She's a direction, you query?

Too fucking bad.
There are some things that being disabled will stop you from doing, it's a fact and no amount of bitching will change that.
I don't see people demanding games stop being visual because blind people can't experience it

>she

youtu.be/VIqHEktjqu4
nah

How is this retard writing this? Write notes in the same way then.

Why don't journalists use trainers and mods? Everything they're asking for already exists.

If your disability means you can't play a game then too bad. Blind people can't watch movies, deaf people can't listen to music, and paraplegics can't play beatsaber. It's too bad. Go do one of the million other things disableds can do rather than whine about the one thing you can't.

Attached: 13728322.jpg (186x532, 13.82K)

How the fuck can you hold a controller or even your phone if you can't even use a pen.

Optional turns to Required turns to Quest Markers turns to Casual shit.

>but how can I, someone who doesn't have the strength to use a pen, keep a physical journal to help me remember key quest beats?
You use you your keyboard or voice to text program like you wrote this nonsense.
Seriously, nu-disabled gamers have it way better than disabled gamers from at least 20, even five years ago. Hell, one of the most positive people in the world is that guy with no limbs and he has literally had sex at least four times.

Attached: Nick Vujicic and family.jpg (634x575, 107.69K)