Is this the peak of faith builds?

Is this the peak of faith builds?

Attached: file.png (1077x1007, 206.42K)

No, this is.

Attached: malikethblackblade.png (279x332, 49.94K)

No the lightning arc scythe dropped by the cleanrot knights is.

Either that or the frenzy war spear

INT>FTH>>>ARC

I prefer Marikas hammer and Coded Sword.

Golden halberd is.
And those retarded faith spells. Blows int right out of the water.
Fire's deadly sin+bloodflame blade (or even worse, hotel). Only defense is running away
Should you realize the only tactic against this, when you come back you either get fucked over by Honed bolt or a Rot breath in your face.
Or Fire's deadly sin + erdtree for free bullshit rapid fire cannon

>Sacred Blade Claymore
ENTER

Attached: claymore_greatsword-elden-ring-wiki-guide-200px.png (200x200, 4.11K)

Can't think of a cooler sword in anything, to be honest.

its the best of the best for faith. nothing else outperforms it for pve.

Coded sword sucks ass.

>takes a bajillion years to wind up, weapon itself doesn't have a hitbox, and the buff lasts for like half a second

Should I get this or his spell?

Yeah, the damage is horrible and it doesn't even get S scaling.

Honestly you are right
The skill is fun but not very practical
What are some better holy skills?

Get both.

But it looks cool

become the bug

Attached: pest.jpg (264x494, 34.47K)

Oh right I can duplicate remembrances can't I?

>Marikas hammer
Sucks that the sword is so much better even on a str/fth build, I really wanted a good holy hammer.
Same speed but longer reach and a completely broken skill.

As for me, Vyke's War Spear.

There's another one that summons a swarm of flies

Dunno, I gave up on my str/fth build 35 hours in so I could go fth/arc for the dragon incantations. I'll probably attempt str/fth again after I finally finish this long-ass game since I know where some things are now and can beeline towards them. It seems a lot of the cool faith stuff is in Altus.

Is this spell any good? I haven't gotten it but I bet the damage is elden stars level horrible Eiden stars made me quit playing ER so I could go back to bloodborne redo an arc build and play with fun magic like a call beyond.

Playing fth/arc and I regret it because arc is bugged. It increases dragon communion seals but you can just have the seal on your off hand and it'll buff the damage.

I didn't play faith to pick the sword used by el diablo himself

Attached: 1619177182845.jpg (638x361, 14.92K)

Are any of the black gargoyle weapons worth the STR and DEX investment?

swarm of flies is ridiculously broken. can stun lock malenia to death with it and bleed her out. homing, will track enemy down from across screen, its idiot proof.

Reminder if you didnt have this always activated you never played the real Elden Ring

Attached: Taunters Tongue.png (286x421, 57.16K)

threads actually do damage and have the same homing and speed of the enemy's version

i cant use it for some reason

Attached: 1245620_20220314232151_1.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Yeah it's mediocre damage just like most faith spells

Based. I picked Faith to lose my fuckin mind and make others lose it, too.

Attached: inescapable_frenzy_incantation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 19.11K)

I would if it stayed on all the time, I'm not going to turn it on every time I die and neither did you.

You have to use the finger remedy first, you should have hundreds of them.

I did actually it takes 10 seconds. The best moments are activating it after death, before recovering souls, and running through invasion trying to get the souls back.
Unless you're dying every 10 seconds its not an issue at all

It becomes more difficult to use after awhile unless I'm using it wrong. After about 3 bleeds her resistance takes much more and she has a habit of running away from it.