What does Any Forums think of THE FUTURE OF STREET FIGHTER

What does Any Forums think of THE FUTURE OF STREET FIGHTER

Attached: 1632499425149.jpg (1280x720, 185.4K)

i dont think

bruh

They should introduce Rui and Chun Lee's daughter. so Luke can fuck her

why did people hate this design so much?

Reminds Fight fags of the dudes who bullied them at school.

he's a fucking cringe wigger

Al chile estaria bien basado como dice la chaviza si ya tambien incluyeran a capitan comando y a strider en el juego de una vez ya que ambos personajes comparten universo con personajes en la saga como capitan comando siendo del futuro de metro city y tambien strider con zeku

All the seething nerds shit talking him wouldn't last even one second in the ring against him lol

Ken is already in the game

Luke still looks unironically better than this.

Attached: ken.jpg (900x900, 123.65K)

It's a generic 2015-2020 design. The same direction they used for Donte in Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry. Utterly boring and if it wasn't for all the females in tank tops in vidya it would be the bald space marine of the current day.

fr fr

>females in tank tops
jokes on them i love pits

I dislike the tatoos a lot, really dumb looking. I would say the hair but I think that has more to do with SFV's weird hair in general. Then there are the retarded, gross looking popeye arms that they have made Luke's defining feature for some insane reason. The overall look is very boring and bland but inoffensive, aside from some stupid tatoos and the insanely retarded arms, but it also feels very dated immediately, it has a very 2010s vibe to it. I get the feeling they tried really hard to make him look current and young. And he just ends up looking really tryhard and lame.

What do you think about his Indian Joker look for 6?

Well his arms look even worse for one. In V they looked goofy but in 6 with the more realistic style they seem genuinely disgusting. I have no idea why they gave him those, or at least why he has them all the time instead of just on supers or specials like Guile. I like his colors a lot better and they got rid of the tattoos, his outfit in general is a bit more interesting but still a little dull, but it's not like we got a really clear look at it yet.
Not sure on the hair. Everyone's hair in V looks so retarded it's hard to judge but I think the V style was better even if the execution was awful. His new Ninja zoomer hair just looks super dumb in almost style I imagine. Overall I think it's improvement though, still pretty mid at best, still very strong "we're still relevant" energy to it.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

The veins just look gross.

Attached: ve.webm (1920x1080, 784.54K)

too generic
what is his style?

at least alex was fucking a grappler...

For real, in that engine with those deformed arms he looks like a villain in a shitty RE spinoff game.

I think the future is beautiful, manly and gay. As it should be.

Attached: cumslut.jpg (680x680, 54.15K)

I used to think he had too much in common with Ed design-wise, now I think it's Ed that sucks.

He's supposed to be MMA man but anytime a fighting game has an MMA character they always make them the most boring character imaginable despite that sport being full of primarily nothing but weirdos rejected from real sports for being too fucking weird.

I orginally thought he was based on GSP, when I first saw him but his attitude and style differ to much

I'm not sure I see the similarity. Ed had a lot of potential, I would've assumed he was going to be the new MC back when the game came out. But then they gave him one of the shittiest redesigns ever and now his story implies he's just going to be a shitty dollar store version of Bison, so fuck him I guess.