Average persona fan

Average persona fan

Attached: E-YGCwFX0AcJNLE (1).jfif.jpg (2276x1280, 303.86K)

>Cut scars on leg

Kek, you can't make this shit up.

why do trannies love thigh highs so much?

why is every p5 fag a tranny?

I'd beat the shit out of him for dressing like that but then would strip off his clothes, suck his dick, then swallow I'm straight btw

average Any Forumssperg pretending their opinion about anything matters

Attached: you.png (433x576, 290.66K)

who

lmao didnt even notice, tranime fans are fucking crazy

His face looks like it's on a permanent fish eye filter.
Straight up gay.

damn I wish I wasn't straight
I'd let cosplay twinks suck my cock all the time...

she's adorable

Well user, to ask this question one (a man) must first look at themselves.
If you, a man, were to look at yourself and say "Huh, that wouldn't be attractive on a female body", what would you see?
Hairy legs perhaps?
To detract from the bulge of one's penis just a few inches away?
Or maybe rough, dry skin of a man as we don't have as much collogen in our skin as women.
Perhaps the callouses on your feet because you work on your feet in rough conditions all day.
Or perhaps all the boyhood scars you acquired in your youth while playing sports, fighting other boys, or just doing generally dumb fucking self destructive shit we all did as boys that when we look back upon them now we wonder "Holy shit how the fuck am I not dead yet?"
Or maybe you just have really large pores you want to hide because you, as a man, have much larger pours than women.

There are a number of reasons why a tranny would be obsessed with thigh highs. And all of them involve feeling more girly and feminine while hiding their glaring masculine traits.

men shouldnt use this word

Men also shouldn't be playing video games and watching anime and posting on Any Forums but here we all are.

men should use it to describe effeminate men they want to manhandle and anally fuck for hours on end

Attached: enlatku742k81.png (1280x2838, 3.38M)

good thing I dont do any of those things

This post was written by a homosexual

What do you think sends trannies over the edge in the end? The look of disgust their father gives them or the look of disgust they give themselves every morning when they see that once again, they are not, nor will they ever be a woman?

i'm attracted to trannies

The fact they cant ever be a trad wife that can bare children and be cherished and respected as a loving mother.

i can fix her

Attached: chqk2jx8sa671.png (1087x2048, 2.68M)

Ah, so you're a normalfag. You might enjoy Twitter, or Tiktok.

attractive people usually get fucked by their fathers

nigga what? gaming, tranime, and Any Forums are normalfag as fuck

>her

Attached: 1379282549846.png (238x276, 90.11K)

There is no way this thing is 18 years old, I can't even tell how old it is or if it's a boy or a girl. It looks anorexic. I've never seen an 18 year old with the body of a 10 year old.

Attached: file.png (1092x2048, 1.66M)

if he looks like a girl then she is a girl, faggot

i liked p5 when it didn't have a localization. Only it got one, i realized how fucking disgusting every person that has played a persona game is. Wish i could completely erase my memory of ever liking this franchise, since i don't wanna be lumped together with this kinds of degenerates

Attached: peek.jpg (1129x605, 90.25K)