This is the face of elden ring

>this is the face of elden ring
face it, Fromsoft has sold out to the normie audience. We're never getting an actual Souls game ever again.
You WILL enjoy open world
You WILL enjoy cut content
You WILL enjoy zoomerfication
You WILL like it

Attached: ER be bussin no cap.png (754x566, 640.05K)

>He thinks any game after Demon Souls isn't normiecore played by literally every idiot that isn't a pure dude bro sportsball/military shooter gamer.

>he is also a zeldafag
It's over...

he is a narcissist

who is this?

Conservacucks were never the face of video games. If anything they were the ones who tried to ban them, yet brainwashed alt-right zoomers act like it's THEIR hobby being invaded.
Fuck off.

I know very few alt-right zoomers.

Most of the alt-right people in my life are nerdy millennials who were libertarian paultards/randroids/""skeptics"" around 2009-2014. Then Trump came along and they ditched the veneer of egalitarianism.

You idiots are the reason that these games blew up in the first place. You bombard boards like Any Forums making irrelevant conversation about it and scream from the rooftops about random shit in the game. I hope this game goes full mainstream so that all of you will become too embarrassed to talk about it

>You WILL enjoy cut content
Been enjoying cut content since Demon's Souls. DS1 and DS2 alone had enough cut content to have an entire separate game.

>5 million+ players
>grab 1 player and say it represents 5 million people

What a fantastically shit thread and I genuinely wonder what mental illness you have OP. Who the fuck spends their free time making shitposty lies about videogames. It's beyond pathetic.

>normie
You already outed yourself. Fuck off.

isnt this the arab looking 'black supremacist' that called whites crackers and openly called for people to physically assault them, while saying that anyone who says the nigger word should be permabanned from any platform?

Souls games were never good to begin with due to artificial difficulty.

He sounds based.

*relentlessly advertises the game by making 50000 threads*

Well done shazam niggers

>Hilary Clinton
>Jack whatever the fuck his name is
Nigga you crazy if you think these two are conservatives.

he also called some other e-celeb a pussy and a coward and when said e-celeb challenged him to a fight for $10k he deleted the tweets

wtf I love Hasan now

This is proof videogames are being used as propaganda
thanks story niggers

>best souls game ever
>zoomifciation
alright yeah yeah cope cope cope seethe seethe seethe
do whatever i dont even care anymore

i do not give a fuck how many normalfags play fromsoft games this is MINE forever

Attached: file.png (673x823, 767.21K)

Not until you get to witness today's top of the hour ad break

>You WILL enjoy cut content
He doesn't know. . .

Bro, dark souls 2 was already normie tier with ds3 being the worst offender

>Jack Thompson wasn't a conservative
We're reaching levels of historical revisionism that shouldn't be possible. He was the epitome of god fearing christian afraid of any change in society.

You to be 18 to post here

"Playing video games" is not a niche hobby you fucking mongoloid. It is the norm. Playing video games makes you a fucking normalfag.

Attached: 22392-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 136.86K)

playing good games is niche

god i hate him so much

pinheaded turkroach

Same he looks cute and makes me question my sexuality

Attached: 1514765264943s.jpg (108x125, 2.49K)