Any deckers? deck to this post if you agree

any deckers? deck to this post if you agree

Attached: 2022.03.15_237894312.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

I really hate how PCniggers need to have their dick-waving meme numbers overlay enabled. Turn that shit off and just play the game.

t. technically incompetent dev

t. spends hours tweaking and benchmarking but doesn't even play video games

why do they fear the overlay bros? kek

A lot of gearfags don't play games.

Because it becomes less about playing the game and more about making sure the game is running well. Always being conscious of this is 100% detrimental to the experience and becomes more about power pushing and dick waving than actually enjoying anything.

playing it is a given user, this is about going above and beyond
surely you aren't insecure about this potentiality, are you?

Playing is absolutely not a given, because as soon as you see your meme numbers do something unexpected the game ends and the troubleshooting begins.

switch games? it absolutely is
i guess in cyberpunk 2077 we pay attention more to the numbers :)

>having it on for three seconds to post a bit of footage is always being conscious of it
i turn it on when i'm tuning settings, stop overreacting

It's pretty sad that a first party title would dip

the overlay is literally breaking their minds
imagine if tendies saw how often their dogshit nintendo-seal-of-approval games dip to single digits

Unironically cringe, have obsessing about "pushing beyond" when your Steam Dick is obsolete by your own standards in two years. Enjoy the rat race and never being satisfied, fagola

hmmm :)?

I'm aware that Switch games routinely drop frames down to the 20s. Being literally unable to do anything about it ensures that I play the game rather than pop open the settings every time the framerate dips.

Everyone who argues over graphics and specs is either a shill or someone brainwashed by shills AKA consoomit consoomers.

They don't care about games, only the ADHD rush of new thing.

>Nintendo games are "dogshit"
>People shell out double the cost of a Switch to play those games
Ok, feel free to emulate but don't act like you don't like the games

>no one decked to this post
how sad

>People shell out double the cost of a Switch to play those games
do you genuinely believe that's an argument?
boy do i have a bridge to sell you.

I'm Q3, thinking of waiting for the Deck Pro OLED

Way to ignore my point. You're still playing the games, in the end.

Deckshills have literally used Switch emulation as a selling point for the entire year.

>I paid double the price so I can play switch games instead of just homebrewing a switch

Attached: mfw dumbass.png (492x436, 142.71K)

oh man you are just so fucking off in this one, my sides.
yes, because i am playing them BETTER than they could have ever run on the NATIVE DOGSHIT system

looking forward to your next pivot + cope

>and it's working despite literally 5 americans and a pajeet having access to one
why are they so sensitive?

Steam Deck came out years after the switch, and utilizes newer hardware. On top of that, it costs over double the MSRP of the switch. I would hope it would run games better.

This is the saddest part to me, it's just keeping up with the technological Joneses. Like imagine if the need to pursue higher framerates and resolution was all you got out of video games. It's heartbreaking.

aaaand the goalposts have left orbit
truly amazing, bravo user.

>yes, because i am playing them BETTER than they could have ever run on the NATIVE DOGSHIT system
Then why do you feel the need to justify your purchase of one? You fags are incapable of making a Deck thread without mentioning the Switch. Rent free.

Sorry, but you are the one who shifted the goalpost. First the games were dogshit, but when I called you out, suddenly it wasn't the games but the console. Which is it, user?

He's probably just doing it for the vid to show off how stable and such it is. I doubt that he has the overlay on 24/7

They're both shit! Also, Nintendo should go third party and put games on PC. Not because I desperately want to play them, but because they're an embarrassment to hardware manufacturing.

>Double the price
A decks only fucking 400 bucks and is way stronger plus is a miniature computer that has a can run tons of emulators and access to your entire library of steam games, unlike nintendo shit you have to rebuy every single time a new console comes out.

>imagine if tendies saw how often their dogshit nintendo-seal-of-approval games dip to single digits
Not often since most first party nintendo games are 1080p 60fps

responding to your own posts in an absolute state of complete and fucking utter cope

user... please it's time to stop

>"Nintendo games are dogshit"
>user buy a platform of very limited availability just to play Switch games on it
So why did you buy a Deck? To run benchmarks of Yuzu and to leave it to rot in your closet after a few days?

A switch is only 200 bucks

>i am playing them BETTER than they could
No you aren't. And it's sad that you have to lie to justify your purchase.

cope

Attached: (you).jpg (1080x475, 167.33K)

>Also, Nintendo should go third party and put games on PC
No, I like physical games. PC is fucking gay.

Nobody invited you into this conversation, schizo

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-214842_Chrome.jpg (1440x577, 242.92K)

>That blur
literally unplayable

Switch games are all free since launch.

>wasting your time to text html edit
sure roped in a real schizo on this one, looking forward to the next 500 posts from (You)

>non OLED

Attached: Absolutely disgusting_.jpg (600x681, 134.24K)

Post the audio so that we can hear the fans.