JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

will it have rollback netcode?
will it be kusoge?
what characters do you want to see included?
will cyberconnect fuck it up?

Attached: JOJO_Horizontal_Key_Art_19201080.jpg (1920x1080, 674.3K)

Attached: 173020181.png (600x570, 91.58K)

>no
>no because it feeling sluggish was the main reason for it being that last time
>ff, diego and wonder of u
>hard to fuck it up desu

>will cyberconnect fuck it up?

I think the gameplay changes will be good but i'm worried we won't have options for the old voice cast and colors/costumes

my wife FF

fixed it

Attached: Jojo ASB R cover edit.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>will it have rollback netcode?
absolutely not, if they didn't spring for rollback with P4A there's no way in hell they will for this.

>will it be kusoge?
It already was in 2013, don't mean you can't have fun with it but you can't expect this to be the next DB FighterZ

>will cyberconnect fuck it up?
If anyone imported the original ASB before it was localized you might remember that it had infinite corner combos on day 1, they did an emergency patch which "fixed" it by increasing gravity near the stage edges, which led to even more problems that had to be patched out, and it took a long time for the game to stabilize at all. I have no doubt that with the new tag mechanics its going to be completely buttfucked on launch and require several patches to be playable.

>his part is Vento Aureo
>doesn't make Giorno's section yellow

Does it even has crossplay? And if it doesn't, will it have exclusive guest characters for each version?

probably not at launch at least
maybe
ff, weather report, diego, damo, jobin, tooru
yeah probably

>what characters do you want to see included?
Ideally they'll fill the 9 new slots with Part 7 and 8 characters since 7 was woefully underrepresented and due to 8 having just started it only has Josuke

Though Part 8's Stands are kind of fucky so most of them might not make for great fighter characters

>what characters do you want to see included?
Joshu
Jobin

Feels like if the game was going to get rollback they would've announced it already. However its only gonna get released in fucking Fall so maybe they are considering it

Who would rep Part 7?
>Jojo
>Zepelli
>Hot Pants
>Dio
>President
7 is fucky because everyone else is just kind of there. Hot Pants included. I rarely got the impression that Jojo even gave a shit about Gyro's goal but did it more so out of obligation to him

Why are they adding fucking Prosciutto before even getting everyone that was in Eyes of Heaven?

>expecting a anime brawler to be good

lol

Attached: 1622041020476.png (252x236, 57.5K)

I think the new colors will just replace whatever was the closest old pallet. So, for someone like Josuke, we might just lose his original pallet since it was fairly close, but for Giorno it's likely his main pallet will just become an alternate costume, while the pink alternate is the one removed for his new main color (it had green buttons and a more purpleish tone, not blue ones). I can't see them keeping the old colors since some of them are just too close to the new ones. They will just be considered updates.

Part 5 is really popular in Japan and now it has an anime on top of that.

This is real monkey's paw shit, I just wanted ASB on modern platforms without everything locked behind the stupid gacha mode, I didn't sign up for replacing voice actors and simplified anime designs. One of the appealing things about Jojo back 10 years ago was that there were so many different interpretations of the source material and now everything is just homogenized to match the anime.

Attached: Lisa's_Nightmareopaw.jpg (512x384, 27.43K)

Is baoh in? Pls tell me that he’s in

Not in the base game at least, maybe DLC.

They showed the entire old cast besides him in the trailer, while highlighting 10 unknown new characters. So, it seems possible they just cut him, although it's not outright confirmed yet.

You people sure love complaining about fucking everything

They already fucked it up by removing Baoh

isn't p4u getting rollback a little after release?

No
Yes
Stroheim, Pet Shop , Abbacchio
Probably

Attached: Petshop.GIF.gif (82x110, 6.24K)

Now that Jojo is more popular in the west I wonder if they were have actual real subtitles instead of made up shit like Jolyne's "BALLS DEEP" and Avdol's "Who is the man?" I still don't understand why they did that, obviously the only people playing the game would be fans and they would notice that those lines are not what they're actually saying.