It's normal to play as a female character when given the choice right...

It's normal to play as a female character when given the choice right? I just feel more comfortable being a female in video games and the outfits are cute!!! also I rather not stare at a man's ass while I am gaming. It's tough being a male in real life so I like to escape and be a girl when I play video games!

I'm normal right???

Attached: 324202994558211.png (291x314, 102.84K)

Attached: image_2022-03-15_211232.png (1920x1080, 914.7K)

you aren't transgender, you are autogynephilic

this but unironically. Im not an troon but girls are hot, guys are not, so why would I play as an ugly guy?

>I'm normal right???
yes
now be my gf

would women like staring at a man's ass though?

end yourself

depends on the w*men

Very normal. Since I was little I've always picked female whenever I was given the choice and I'm as straight as it gets. I just like cute and sexy things, there's no shame in that.

yes, I am

OP is cute

You are a girl

Attached: 1636489466774.gif (251x255, 442.53K)

Troon

If you have to ask yourself any of that nonsense and justify it when playing as a female character, you're a faggot.
See, me? I play female characters. But if anyone asks why I'm playing a girl I just say "tiddy m8" and that's the end of it.

Maybe your interested in being more feminine, just try it I guess. Word of warning in real life it's not an escape transness is fucking hell. But completely worth it if it makes you happy.

I wish I had the bod and time in life to try being feminine

I used to do this when I was a teenager, don't know why, grew out of it or don't give a fuck now. I like playing a mysterious silent masked man in games.

It's neither normal nor abnormal. Just play however brings you the most joy.

The ones worth being around do

My girlfriend in high school was always grabbing my ass in the hallway, which was actually really uncomfortable.

I know this is a shitpost thread but I play a split in Souls games. Magic and dex builds are more aesthetic as female. That said, my first run is always sword and board male knight and all str builds go male.

I've rarely played a female in my hundreds of hours of Bethesda games though. And not at all in NV. I can't pin it, sometimes a women just fits the aesthetic.

Why are there always threads about shit like this? It always feels to me that men who play as woman and pretend it is nothing more than "I want to just look at cute girls thats all", they why are you seeking validation from other people? If people call you a fag but you aren't, why are you so bothered unless you actually feel deep down, playing as a girl makes you a sissy.
Just own it and move on if it was nothing more than just playing a hot chick, otherwise I feel like you are either compensating or insecure by the very existence of this thread.

bro is there something you want to talk about

>Hey I think you are a bit insecure or compensating, just own it or move on
>N-N-No you
Pathetic, I guess that makes what I said earlier right.

ur gay

who are you quoting?

>Girlfriend in high school
Hah, yeah, those girlfriends in high school, let me tell you...

Attached: 1428208914584.jpg (800x680, 92.61K)

The guy I was replying retard, getting defensive by saying "want to talk about something" is just a pathetic way to insult someone who was actually sympathetic with the OP.

i legitimately dont understand how someone doesnt get a gf in highschool. Im a fucking shut in NEET and i still had atleast two in HS. is it that fucking rare?