Nobody has been paying any positive opinions today and has been just sitting on everything...

Nobody has been paying any positive opinions today and has been just sitting on everything. Name one(1) game you are excited for in 2022.

Attached: 1630945953175.jpg (722x712, 80.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

releases.com/l/Games/2022/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll sit on your face, sweaty.

The full image of that girl is absolutely delicious.

That girl has some delicious thighs

Elden Ring DLC

distant worlds 2, just came out this week but I didn't get to play it yet

What games are coming out this year? I don't really keep up with media releases.

BOTW 2 my dudes.

I gotchu full image bros..

Attached: 47375625_2126438851004441_4280935637843968000_n.jpg (1263x1920, 258.15K)

Kirby, I guess. I don't even know what the fuck is coming out this year.

Lorn's Lure
Starfield
Zeno Clash 3
Hogwarts Legacy
Grounded 1.0
Little Devil Inside
Weird West
BotW 2
Made in Abyss game

releases.com/l/Games/2022/3/

Attached: aaaaa.png (2213x1259, 3.7M)

I dunno, sunbreak I guess? I don't get excited for realses really ever, being a 34 year old jaded NEET. That dino crisis anthem game looked cool though

>Hogwarts Legacy
is there any info on this? any pics? any videos? any idea what the genre is?

>Evil Dead: The Game
>Salt and Sacrifice

This is honestly it right now. I fuckin love the Evil Dead and Salt & Sanctuary was pretty fun. There were some indies in the NEXT fest that caught my eye but most don't have a release date so I don't know if they'll be this year. There's no god damn way to know what Starbound is other than buggy so the jury is out on it.

Attached: 1605151019817.jpg (1536x2048, 282.6K)

there's a State of Play this Thursday focusing entirely on it, and there's some videos and stuff already
you can choose your own house and it's in the 1800s or something

Huh, I should track my games I want to play like this too. I've been using a spreadsheet but this looks nicer. Also none of the sites meant for that purpose are any good.

Stranger of Paradise, Three Hopes, Labyrinth Legend, Live A Live, and Galactic Civilizations IV look neat.

easy

Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call

Thanks, mate.
Look at that perfect posture.

Gotham Knights, but i'd rather have another Bamham game. Also Spider-Man 2 and Wolverine.

>inb4 capeshit

Blow me, weebs.

Why would I tell you about the things I like on the internet?

I'm looking forward to the Kirby game this month.