FUCKING PORT THE BEST FINAL FANTASY TO SWITCH AND THEN REMAKE IT FOR PS5 YOU COWARDS

FUCKING PORT THE BEST FINAL FANTASY TO SWITCH AND THEN REMAKE IT FOR PS5 YOU COWARDS

FUCK

Attached: final-fantasy-pixel-remasters-1271986.jpg (1200x628, 106.77K)

>he bought a switch

>Giving FF6 the FF7R treatment
Nah man

This, why would you want Nomura's faggot fanfic writing ruining a good game?

But the best FF is already on the Switch

Attached: final-fantasy-ix.jpg (1080x1641, 163.48K)

>FUCKING PORT THE BEST FINAL FANTASY TO SWITCH
They already ported V to half a dozen systems. Go play it on one of those or emulation.
>AND THEN REMAKE IT FOR PS5
Have you learned nothing from all the previous FF remakes? Why do you want FFVI to be given the same shitty treatment? You're just as dumb as the people who keep calling for a Chrono Trigger remake. Who the fuck do you think will be doing it? Either Nomura/Nojima or some B team. Not the original people.

Square fans are the worst fans in gaming (after MOBA and Smash fanboys).

Attached: 1435786908208.jpg (405x294, 38.77K)

I guarantee we will get a Final Fantasy direct in the coming months where ports for these will get announced.

Every pre-ps2 FF should be remade as action rpgs. The seethe alone would 100% be worth it

Not even the best snes final fantasy. Above average game but that's about it

add an option for a classic mode you fuckers I hate your new shitty opera scene

hate it didnt get a DS remake, same with 5

seeing everything in 3D would be extremely comfy

People would have bitched up to high heaven if FFVI didn't get a high budget remake to rival FFVII and X. Even though FFVI doesn't need or deserve it. I mean, people already complained FFIV looked bad. And it sold 3x less than FFIII remake as a result. But this is the fault of Final Fantasy as a series focusing on graphics as their main selling point.

Attached: 13728322.jpg (182x582, 21.52K)

i will pay for someone to draw the atelier ryza girl shitting on terra

It doesn't need it.

The sad thing is most of FF7R is actually pretty cool, the dumb fucking time travel shit just shits all over it. FF6 done in that style WITHOUT being broken up into a bazillion games or being a sequel in disguise would actually be pretty cool. But you can't trust Squeenix to get anything right.

I want to see Zozo in FF7R style

>REMAKE IT FOR PS5
enjoy it being split up into a three or more games lmao
not to mention that the second half of the game seems completely antithetical to the FF7R style since the future installments of the remake seem to cut out all of FF7's overworld

They should just make an anime series that adapts the game. It would look better than the cheap 3D models we'd undoubtebly get in a remake. And it would give all the fanservice you want. And you can avoid the typical shit FF combat. It would also give them an opportunity to have more character arcs and skip the filler.

But this is Square so of course it wouldn't happen.

Attached: Dragon_Quest_Hanamaru Youchien 04.jpg (1920x1080, 225.45K)

FFVI’s fantastic as it is. It doesn’t need a remake and likely would end up worse with one.

>the best final fantasy
No

>FFVI’s fantastic as it is.
Half the game could be improved. But Square wouldn't so it still shouldn't get a remake.

playing 6 for the first time, its pretty fun

doing a celes, locke, sabin, and edgar party for now. But I wanna get the artist girl whenever I can. I fucking hate gau, stupid mechanic for his weird ass pseudo blue magic. Just got past the zolo night city place

I feel like I enjoyed 5 a lot more at this point, but gona keep playing

>Half the game could be improved
What do you feel needs improvement?

switch hasn't gotten ANY of the pixel games yet

which is sad, because these were ALL ORIGINALLY NINTENDO GAMES!

5 is a much better game than 6.

gau is strong as FUCK
get him certain rages and he can wreck bosses hard

-The entire combat system. Don't want it to become ARPG, but ATB is pointless in this game as nothing utilizes it and it's already too easy. Either make status effects and skills more dependent on timing or just go full turn based like FFIII and X.
-Half the characters are unnecessary so either cut them or improve their role in the story.
-Even with the half the cast that is relevant, most of the stuff you do is just filler game events. They could improve the actual story events and flow of the game.
-The whole WoR is a giant filler chain quest just to make the game longer. Like with above, improve the story/events.
-The music is some of the best Uematsu ever wrote. But you rush through areas so fast, you hardly get to hear it. Sometimes you don't even hear a song loop once before you finish that part of the story. Guy had a mental breakdown making one of the best OSTs ever and the developers didn't utilize it well in game.

Attached: 1460960902348.jpg (1000x1421, 1.68M)

Reminds me of pic related which will be on the Switch too

Attached: livealive.jpg (700x383, 63.4K)

Oh, also:
-Since this is the second FF game that tried to really focus on cutscenes, improve the sprites and NPC interaction to facilitate that better. Something closer to Chrono Trigger or Suikoden in design.

>5trannies
>9furries
every time

Wish they'd just give people a straight version of VI with the GBA extras added. Maybe with some more extra dungeons and other optional content. It sucks the only way to play it is with the inferior sound and graphics of the GBA version.