Why can't we have good videogames based on any of the big 3? Is it because of Bandai?

Why can't we have good videogames based on any of the big 3? Is it because of Bandai?

Attached: EaZGbduWkAErhIs.jpg (1200x632, 236.89K)

One Piece >>>>>>>>>> naruto = bleach

>liking one piss
Cringe

this

What if
>faithful, fun, and beautiful game adaptations of all three with their own original stories that aren't literal fanfic tier
but
>they're all in first-person

>if you're not the chosen one you will never succeed at life
Glad to see the japs being honest about how reality works.

Attached: RoGLWatgPp.png (464x429, 441.47K)

are they always garbage because it's going to sell millions anyway and they just don't care making it real good?

>All three ruined with chosen one reincarnation destiny muh special unique powers bullshit near the end of their runs
Really makes me think...

Luffy has clearly been the chosen one since the very first chapter and if you didn't notice it you are mentally disabled.

This generations big 3 is so lame

What are the current big 3?

this, Oda literally spelled that out for you.

Attached: chosen.png (711x503, 247.48K)

>the big 3
Bleach does not deserve that spot. It did for the first 2 or 3 arcs, but after that it went to shit

I like the Pirate Warrior games.

If "going to shit" is criteria to not being considered part of the Big 3, then there never was any Big 3, only One Piece

>big 3
>no Dragon Ball

OP's a fag as always

One piece one piece and one piece

Battle stadium DON

MHA, One Piece and Demon Slayer

Dragon ball is from the 80s you dingus. There was no concept of big 3 back them but it probably would have been DB, Hokuto and Jojo

user, bleach only has 3 arcs, did you drop it because of filler in the anime?

Naruto has had several good games.
>Gekito Ninja Taisen 4/Special
>Ultimate Ninja 3
>Storm series
>Broken Bond
>Path of the Ninja

>the chosen one or his friends
FTFY

>The goop wasn't Luffy melting away
>It was the mud man taking Luffy's body to safety

Attached: Caribou_Smothers_Drip.png (1051x688, 869.16K)

>big 3
am I still in 2010 or something

The fuck did I miss?

O MY GEAR INFINITE AWAKENING JOYBOY BOUNCY CASTLE WORLD

Attached: Gear Second.jpg (500x281, 78.02K)

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and 4 were fun as fuck, and so was the Ultimate Ninja series, and I say this as someone who doesn't even like Naruto and consumes One Piece casually. Move along, filtered pleb.

Attached: 1535780605220.jpg (879x1200, 139.11K)

Big 3 is a western concept, in nipland Bleach was never even close to the level of the other two. No chance of a crossover outside of some SJ game.

fuck you, faggot. clash of ninja 2 was a good game

demon slayer ended though

>Jump Force flopped so hard it ruined every chance of a proper cell-shaded Jump fighting game by CyberConnect or ArcSys
ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: chrome_lIknsy2ffR.jpg (1103x858, 221.22K)

>liking mid piece instead of KINOserk

Why does Bandai keep letting Spike Chunsoft develop these games? They're fucking terrible.

Attached: 1587118485073.png (2186x988, 2.68M)

>One Piece >>>>>>>>>> naruto = bleach
agree if you mean one piece in op's pic, if you mean the current one then fuck no. It's an absolute fucking mess, you can totally tell that oda is so fucking done with it and only keeps going probably because Shueisha has kidnapped his family or something. Shit should've ended long ago

Attached: 1623626471351.jpg (640x828, 132.48K)

>liking one piece
lol