Hows that backlog going vee?

Hows that backlog going vee?

Attached: 5 (4).jpg (1268x1862, 313.03K)

Fuck that backlog. Maybe those games shouldn't suck.

Terrible. I have a ton of games I've started and not finished and considering buying the first three Splinter Cells and Blacklist. I'll probably only be able to run Blacklist at low settings 30fps but it looks cool.

Maybe you should stop lacking self awareness and know what genres you actually like instead of impulse buying everything that's on steam sale like a complete retard.

I also need a lot of stealth game praactice.

haha. didnt want to, but semi rushing through bloodborne because of 2nd playthrough

>buy a whole bunch of games i want to play
>endless sandbox game i really wanted also goes on sale and i play that for 500 hours instead

>Buying games
Fuckin' shiggy

Great, actually.
Laptop broke down so I while it's being fixed I'm playing older & games on my brother's unused PC. lLast week I played Duke Nukem 1, 2 & 3D, Shadow Warrior and now playing Heretic. Also finished Binding of Issac: Repentance.

Attached: Freddy_never_stop_dreaming_quote.jpg (946x777, 257.48K)

If the game isn't addictive or captivating then I'll simply ignore it. I tried going through my backlog but holy shit i have tons of stuff which fits the kind of game I'd enjoy but they end up being boring, superficial, really complicated, too hard or too easy.

Attached: 1647392204507.jpg (516x550, 148.46K)

It’s only a backlog if you make it such. Call it a library and your guilt simply fades, since what kind of mad lad attempts to complete an entire library of content

>tfw ignoring Elden Ring to play Skyrim again

My backlog gets smaller pretty quickly. I stopped forcing myself to play games that I don't like a lot. Persona 5 for example. I realized I hate this ancient formula of jrpg. Same with other games
>play it for a couple of hours
>don't feel like finishing it
>done and done

No backlog as I don't buy or pirate games, I just play the ones that I already own.

I have royal but i can't be fucked to pick it back up. Persona games have such terrible pacing.

Attached: 1604100422903.jpg (747x960, 66.83K)

The save system is ridiculous too. And it takes ages before it gets going.
I was still in the tutorial in one of the first dungeons and thought to myself, I'm kind of bored, I want to stop playing for now. Oh wait. I can only save in my bedroom, so I have to keep playing until I'm there again. Amazing ps2 era save system.

>5 (4)
You are a shitstain. Neck yourself, nigga.

Attached: 1639826789271.jpg (699x686, 107.76K)

OH NOO HE POSTED IT TWICE!!! SAVE ME JANNY!!

What part of 5 (4) don't you understand? ONE, TWOOOOOOOOOO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Guy has at least 5 of the same shit, you fucking stupid fuck. You are OP, aren't you? Neck yourself and die in debt.

You replied to the wrong guy dumbass LOL

test

not good

Attached: backlog.png (396x87, 30.64K)