1. summons are fun, especially if the summon is also (you)

1. summons are fun, especially if the summon is also (you)
2. the game seems legitimately balanced for summons, its as if devs were afraid summoning would trivialize the game so they overclocked it so much theyre almost mandatory instead
3. retards who handicap themselves by not using shields, armor, weapon upgrades, weapon arts, estus, NPCs, spells, designated controllers, RPG upgrades etc. etc. are mentally ill and should not be treated like humans

if you think the only "fun" way to play the game is this one retarded dex build then you might as well admit the game is shit because youre only having fun with 10% of it
why does a tool exist in the game if not to be used

Attached: elden-ring-hero-banner-desktop-01-en-24jan22.jpg (2400x897, 688.76K)

>filtered

Summons are fair game when it's a multiboss. If you summon for a 1v1 fight though, you lack tact.

the game lacks tact first, i dont like having to perfectly dodge through 7 instakill attack just to do one hit for1% of a bosses healthbar and then repeat the process
summon icon glowing purple = go

but for real, so many people get embarassingly assblasted over dying after they handicap themselves out of several game mechanics for no reason whatsoever, im just not going to be one of them

thats fine but the fights are perfectly doable 1v1, you suck a little maybe?

they are doable but im not going to do them because im not mentally ill yet

If you're only doing 1% of their healthbar then you're severely underleveled or using a weapon you don't have the stats for or you haven't upgraded at all.

but isnt that harder and therefore more better and the only way to *really* play the game though?
besides it was only an example, dont get stuck on numbers autismo

Fights are perfectly doable without any upgrades. Learn what an rpg is before you blow your brains out, tranny

>levelling
>upgrading weapons

Attached: B0B0D36B-8513-4E99-B67C-3F72D8E61202.jpg (750x788, 108.96K)

>all of this fucking cope
Listen faggot, its okay. You didn't beat the game.
Just accept that and replay the game instead of writing up shitty threads.

oh but user, what is this? are those ...
ending credits?
no ... it couldnt be ...

Yes you did beat Elden Ring (with summons).

i beat it with just an UGS. in a subsequent playthrough i used summons on two or three bosses before i got bored. it simply isn't as fun to me. the whole draw to these shitty games is the challenge and summons take that away.
the problem then becomes do i not use summons and face a bullshit boss or do i use summons and trivialize the game, defeating the entire point of playing it in the first place? the design is flawed on a fundamental level. both sides are just playing whichever way grants them a modicum joy in this awful game.

>he used the horse
LMAO

>only boss matter
Tell me you're a ds3bab

i dont see the problem
skill issue

>the game seems legitimately balanced for summons
Enemies are too aggressive for single player, but too stupid for co-op. When another player is involved the strategy is usually to take turns hitting the boss in the back while watching out for their big AoE at 50% health.

Elden Ring is the first Souls game that fun in spite of its bosses and not because of them.

There is no problem. So long as you recognize that your opinion on a lot of these bosses is vastly different from the people who beat Elden Ring.

>your opinion on bosses you used the tools at your disposal to defeat will differ from that of retards who slammed their head against a wall until it worked
No shit?

There's a reasonable place to draw the line between "hard" and "tedious" and that place is different for everyone. For me, taking 1% only is tedious, not hard.

Glad we agree. Mimic tear is so broken that your opinion on a boss holds as much value as that of someone who watched a streamer beat the boss.

i see more of you crying to mommy than having fun user
you cant even pretend to be smug, ER fractured your ass harder than daddy ever could, and all because you just couldnt use those bad bad game mechanics

>Summoning my 5 Demihuman bros any time I can

Feels good sitting back with the lads and taking a few nice shots while the ooga boogas take the fall

Don't put me in the same basket as the people crying about bosses. I had a blast playing my way.

>Not summoning Jellybae anytime you can?

The fuck is wrong with you people?