What if Phil Fish returns to the public and you get to tell him one thing? What would you say to him?

What if Phil Fish returns to the public and you get to tell him one thing? What would you say to him?

Tfw my colleague looks exactly like this fucker and is also a piece of shit

Attached: PhilFish.jpg (1600x900, 237.08K)

"Suck my dick. Choke on it."

>Tfw my colleague looks exactly like this fucker and is also a piece of shit
Kek. The quintessential hipster douchebag phenotype.

Makes sense. It's honestly scary how much they look and act alike. Ever since I've made the connection I can't unsee it and I have to look at his fucking face every working day.

who?

what do you say to someone who was right about everything he said? now is the time for all of you to admit you only didnt like him because his disgusting french canadian physiognomy and tendency to slink away when faced with public reprobation reminds you glaringly of those same qualities in yourself. he should have been a hero here

How old is this nigga now? How does he survive without working much?

if your government doesnt suck shit you can get art grants. the cruelty squad guy is finnish and thats how he survived during a year of working on it. even though he had already had good cred in the art world (even winning a national award in 2016)

I'd tell him to keep away from engaging with comment sections, random tweeters, or anyone else who'll shout his way in that sort of context. Staying away from those things'll likely be better for his mental health. People getting what he means or agreeing with his opinion aren't as valuable as not having your head grinded by the unending retaliation and pushback of people he'll never really know. Seems like the dude didn't manage the transition to fame well when it comes to social media. He left the floodgates open big time and it took its toll.

Non-Japanese games suck.

tabarnac calisse putain

I hope he dies.

Attached: 1617867574651.png (750x781, 184.79K)

I'd tell him his game sucks too.

I would ask him if he really did doxx his own employees, lay them all off without even as much as emailing them, and let them all find out the next day over twitter all because he got in a pissing contest with a mongolian basket weaving guestbook.

> reminds you glaringly of those same qualities in yourself
I never fired an entire studio of people because I got my feelings hurt on twitter and let them find out themselves the next day when they came to work like he did.
There isn't a ironic or post-ironic "Oh yeah? Well you're just as bad" you can do when it comes to him. The guy is human scum and encapsulates everything that people hate in ego-obsessed game auteurs. There isn't a universe where you can twist this around to make anybody on Any Forums look just as bad unless that person is Randy Pitchford.

Yeah man Any Forums is just as bad, really we hate him because we see ourselves in him.

Remember when Tim Schafer paid autists on Any Forums to DJ at his company party that he held a day after defrauding thousands of people on kickstarter?

Wait I don't think Any Forums ever did that. So I guess Any Forums is not just as bad as Phil Fish.

Attached: imag0548.jpg (1840x3264, 1.16M)

I would call him a cuck

alex yiik if he real

My first half is what it is
My second half is half of what made it

How's Fez 2 coming along?

If I was in a room with Hitler, Putin and Phil Fish and had a gun with only 2 bullets I would shoot the jew twice just to make sure

Fez is an overrated piece of crap.

4chans’ contrarianism strikes again

Release the source code to Fez under the Microsoft Public License.

>defrauding thousands of people on kickstarter?
never happened now apologize

>What if Phil Fish returns to the public and you get to tell him one thing?
Literally who?

This doesn't make sense as a claim because Polytron continued onward after he left and even recently released a Switch port of FEZ. There's also the fact that a very, very small number of people worked on the game the soundtrack -I assume- being commissioned, and only three animators, which I'd similarly assume were brought on as contractors to get things moving. A bit weird to have seen whoever manages the company twitter go 'F the police' for some political BS prior to the announcement, else I would have looked into getting the port.

Didn't he steal the code? "Allegedly?"

No? He co-developed the game with a programmer.