I’ve been out of the emulation scene for a now...

I’ve been out of the emulation scene for a now? People keep saying finding isos for old games it’s getting increasingly harder? Is it true?

Attached: C569882C-1F48-4B36-9C51-8207BB065E54.jpg (295x150, 19.74K)

There are still good places if you know where to look.

No, archive.org has complete romsets and has for ages. You can also pick out singular ROMs

no? literally fucking google roms and you'll find whatever you want

dilate apple zoomer tranny itoddler

apple is the phone of the radical left democrats

using one outs you out as the “person” you are

This is why I'm glad I have physical games.
You can shut down all the sites you want, but I can grab Donkey Kong Country and throw it in my SNES whenever I want and it just works.

just go to archive.org

Emuparadise still hosts almost all of their roms too. The links aren't on the webpages but they are still hosted on the server so a script can be used to grab them

>People keep saying finding isos for old games it’s getting increasingly harder
Who are these """people"""?

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (628x328, 100.8K)

No, older games are easy, up to and including gen 6 really, it's almost impossible to NOT be able to find a game.

I mean, the people who go to sites where they have to click through twelve redirector links before maybe getting the game or maybe getting a virus, I guess, sure.
user above mentioned internet archive where they've got entire fucking redump collections stored. There's tons of torrents for everything everywhere. Lots of sites have DDLs for various collections, etc. You just have to not be stupid and go to the first COOL ROMS XXX SUPER ISOS.com you find.

they took down super robot wars og on english though

Found it in seconds, you need to look more than none at all.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 173940.jpg (1863x906, 280.98K)

until the board corrodes and then it dont work no more

Who did, COOL ROMS XXX SUPER ISOS.com?
Sorry to hear that bro. Guess you'll have to get it without a virus somewhere else.

Depends what you mean by "old games", 8-bit, 16-bit, GBA and N64 roms are too easy to stock to forever disappear from the internet no matter how hard Nintendo tries to fuck people over those.
On the other hand, starting with PSX, I wouldn't be surprised if we start losing the full roster of released games over time.

But it's not? Just use sites like the Internet Archive or CDRomance for console games, and MyAbandonware for old Windows titles.

I don't share sites anymore because nintedrones will report them in hopes of getting some janny job at nintendo.

If you're too stupid to install an ad-blocker, you're too stupid to run an emulator. You're also too stupid to be part of polite society and should go the fuck back to Africa with the rest of the fucking beaners.

To be fair half of the time the downloads are partial or dead links

It's as easy as it's always been.
Companies don't really profit for 20 y/o games, they don't care.

Where's the best place to find 3ds games? That's the only one I have problems with.