Master duel

ENTER

Attached: underworld goddess.png (980x500, 640.5K)

What is not a meta deck that completely ruins eldlich? every time i see that deck, i want to kill the person using it.

Add in 3 grave digger trap holes that never go away

Attached: 1642995469086.jpg (1500x2121, 2.2M)

i auto surrender if i see a herald card

Exosister

CYBERDARK

For me it’s Benten

>tfw its gonna take like 4 years at this pace to get new support
real konami esq to get a smash hit and let it slip from their fingers by not even explaining how theyre going to do the two most important thing for a card game, card releases and banlists. at least they give some ultra vague date with the tcg by doing that "no sooner than ______ months shit".

Attached: returnofthereaper.png (300x440, 265.03K)

Doing God's work anons

Atarashi content...doko

Hungry burger support when?

its too late i already got sent to the shadown realm (platinum)

This deck is as fragile as they come and bricks hard but damn does it feel good to completely ignore a 3000 attack beater and smash through it for game

Attached: galaxy unga.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

It's pretty straightforward. Kamas 1-3 (you don't necessarily need three copies of 2), a few Izna and Tsujik, a bunch of kaijus, and then some traps like Sword Sting and Torrential. Only real difference between the N/R variants and the full-rarity variants is whether you get to run hand traps or not (and also the availability of 3x Tenki). Kaiju one of your opponent's monsters, bounce it, Kaiju them again, bounce it, Kaiju them again, bounce it, etc. etc.

There are also pendulum variants that make use of the good pendulum searchers they have. 3x Hitot, 1+ Daibaks, 3x Sabu, and any number of Shinchu + Oroshi Channeling you like. Obviously those are SRs, though.

The fact that a BEWD player thinks an alternative and one abyss dragon is somehow a good starting board shows their less than caveman tier mindset

are there any non-shit decks that Any Forums doesn't hate?

It’s scary how fast my attitude shifts when I can immediately spot them trying to make moves with that stupid Cyber Angel. I have never experienced seeing a single Herald because of this & as a result & I intend on keeping it that way. They always show whenever I’m next to ranking up in Gold too.

Trains. Melfys

>open all 3 Lost Wind against Sky Striker
>manage to use all 3 of them twice each because opponent keeps special summoning from ED
>misplays into a Knightmare and ragequits before he loses a single life point
I love this fucking card so much.

Attached: 1586552262979.jpg (222x298, 23.61K)

I love turboing her out with solfachords.

user I mean this in the nicest way possible, but there is nothing to brag about when beating a BEWD player. You could stick your hand in a pile random yugioh cards, pull out 40 of them, and win with that deck

what deck besie striker with no expensive core i only got ash/max c / grave/imper

Attached: 1634105096440.jpg (515x748, 34.33K)

No. If the deck isn't garbage, Any Forums hates it.

we're just two weeks until they arrive, so it's time to pleg alliance, will you stand with the side of JUSTICE or with DINO(people)

Attached: dino vs justice.jpg (2324x2362, 2.18M)

No
You name it, someone here hates it

Buy silver

Attached: 1647230943386.png (1600x852, 2.3M)

Enter

Attached: d8kdpj4-18447f77-ef78-4fb5-a7ef-39d345d6e025.jpg (813x1185, 688.46K)

Shaddoll Invoked with Crow and Called.

The insta-scoop after you banish the second one is always the best scoop.

>want to play Harpies or Lirylusc
>I need to use Tri brigade shit
Fug

Witchcrafters

can you play both pure, retard

You don't NEED tri brigade to play them

To anyone left in the room from last thread. Thanks for putting up with my shit Wicked gods deck. Trying to figure it out with room temp IQ

Attached: 1633442570587.jpg (960x924, 45.74K)

Dinos are cooler.

Just run D.D. Crow and Called By The Grave. Not good against every matchup but hey, that's a format without siding for you.

I hope you are right, because that means we also get PUNK and Exosister

>Buy Silver
>Clearly labeled "NOT FOR SALE"
???

I've been playing straight Harpies since the game launched. Only Tri-Brigade I recommend is Ferrijit as a debricker/link climbing tool.

Just play Utopia Double and end games in one fell swoop if you see a monster with 2000 or less attack

>melffy
>not shit
is this true?

i hate trains

>stick two 8's
>proceed to do nothing with them despite the enormous number of Rank 8 options

It's clearly not for sale

Wicked Gods just don't have the support to really work at the moment, and fiends in general don't really have great generic support outside of very specific groups (like Level 3 or Level 8).

this stupid faggot just tried to mechaba my ritual while i had the field spell up lmfao, nigga unironically got to plat 1 without reading cards

They better add those cute nuns in the first batch of new cards

Attached: FN2VF_gVgAI_Ie5.jpg (996x699, 134.13K)

Any Forums even hates some garbage decks. There's no winning.

Now I wonder if they going put whole support or just drip fed with cards on set then put rest later.

Yeah it's bad. it's really only divine evolution, but trying to get them out with N/R special summons is kind of fun. Tweaking the deck I have with every duel

See I don't get how people can hate play extenders that aren't specific to their chosen archetype and then go on to say "oh you should just use this gimmicky card for faggots to one shot people".
Utopia Double is Numeron tiers of faggotry.

don't think I won't

Attached: __labrynth_of_the_silver_castle_yu_gi_oh_drawn_by_xiujia_yihuizi__16ce18afbaa58a44bde182396dbdd489.png (1000x1401, 2.74M)

>Witchcrafters
Fuck no thats expensive as hell

It was worth trying to see if Moon Mirror Shield could be able to bypass Wicked Avatar's effect. Shame it doesn't.

N/R Room
Room ID 536232
Spectator ID 557444

Attached: 1643365351443.png (421x613, 580.8K)

Help why does the blood make it hotter?

one of my most satisfying recent moments was getting her on the board using my opponent's faggot Crooked Cook

Only ur is aruru and haine and verre are sr that yoi only run one of each

In regards to Atk value manipulation, Wicked Avatar always wins due to the nature of its effect. Which is based, fuck Moon Mirror niggers.

>witchcrafters
>expensive
the only UR is Aruru and you only need 1, maybe 2 if you are afraid of her getting banished