Is there a single more based character in video games than Tokio Morishima?

Is there a single more based character in video games than Tokio Morishima?

Attached: 1647388606390.jpg (997x1239, 164.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF1Sehb_LRU&t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=FVcv5Mk7-c4
samanthalienhard.com/2021/07/suda51-has-a-partner-picked-for-a-flower-sun-and-rain-remaster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

schizo babble the game

FUCK OFF!!!! DIE!!!!

That would be FSR user

>wake up
>go on computer
>talk to turtle
>this is playing
youtube.com/watch?v=BF1Sehb_LRU&t=66
*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG *BANG*BANG*

correct.

no one can match up to his sheer KINO

Attached: Tokio.png (480x858, 354.6K)

I liked Silver Case. Is FSR worth it? I read it has a lot of puzzles and I don't like that so..

How do I leave chat???

it's mostly just simple math and you can ignore all the optional ones, they were just added to the DS version to pad the game out.

god, I love the silver case ost so fucking much

Attached: stop saying 'uuuu uuuu'.gif (442x333, 735.81K)

I liked FSR more. Reminded me of a Vonnegut novel

I hate FSR. I literally fell asleep while playing it THREE fucking times in the first few chapters when you're stuck in the hotel.
None of it really makes sense and the only way to tie it to the other games is that its just a dream sumio is having.
How the fuck is sumio talking on the phone while deaf??
Tokio, based as always, calls kusabi a literal faggot which was great though.

>tfw can barely remember anything about the entire trilogy other than I had a good time enjoying the ride

Attached: 1641772070201.png (327x323, 76.48K)

I'm going through all the endings in 25th ward right now, give me strength lads.

The Silver Case is fucking weird.
I never completed it, but I thought it was really interesting how you start playing as that one nameless, mute, traumatized fucker and then you play as Tokio and meet him and shit.
What a weird, interesting dissociative experience.

Go complete it

25th ward is arguably even weirder, but I think it gets way to much into the inter departmental struggles and loses touch with the people actually living in the ward. Having 3 stories each written by a different person makes you feel more schizo.

He's such a chill mothermother. Such a great protagonist. Also the game realy is too smart for most people, including me. Its so dense, i wish Suda still made games like this.

hope you have two hours free

>log onto my computer
>youtube.com/watch?v=FVcv5Mk7-c4

Attached: tokiochad.jpg (546x631, 140.17K)

Soo is the FSR remake dead?
Suda announced it at closed doors together with Killer7 for steam. Killer7 long came out, but no news on FSR.
Then again what happened to Hotel Barcelona?
Suda has been awfully quit ever since NMH3

Its a weird ass game user, bht the thing is that its all very well put together. Suda knew what he was doing, he's fucking talentes. Shame he makes reddit tier shit now.

>2 hours
I think it took me much longer, the Dialog right before you can pick the ending takes a while.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*
OPEN UP TOKIO, YOU NEET FUCK

No there isn't.

Attached: 1628193787563.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

I don't think it's dead. Just last summer Suda said he was still in talks with an external studio to do it. Once they start, it'll probably take a year going by the NMH ports. If we don't see it in the next 6 or so months, then yeah, it might be dead.

Last year Suda said the FSR remake is still happening. It might have been slowed down by rona
samanthalienhard.com/2021/07/suda51-has-a-partner-picked-for-a-flower-sun-and-rain-remaster.html