What game would you make about this image?

What game would you make about this image?

Attached: 7C405A55-6D61-4890-9C46-BF8A768CCACA.jpg (1242x1512, 1.3M)

Open world game where the cities and settlements are moving around like Shadow of the Colossus

thats elden ring dlc

You find an ancient mecha and use it to destroy the pillars. Millions will die. Exciting, don't you think?

Dark souls but open world, lots of verticality and dungeons that are not too oppressing but rather have a sense of cathedral-like scale to them

SMT IV

how do you get up?

esoteric murder mystery where bodies are found at both the top and bottom areas, with themes centered around classism or some shit

A game about Dude Sex.

It reminds me of malazan

Looks like the hub for an MMO

reminds me of the wizard guys in morrowind

It probably won't make me money, so I'll buy out the rights but never make anything about it

A platformer.
Because I have this instinct
God bless the artistry of movement

Murder mystery adventure game where instead of being soulsfaggotry where you just redo something instead if you die time skips forward and you have to continue the investigation while missing time sensitive information.

an elevator at the center of each pillar.

wouldn't that lose you money

There’s probably stairs inside the pillars leading to the top

Single unit strategy game. The city management and the army management are totally condensed into one entity you control. You can send out drones and scouts but you cannot control them.

Sounds like you pasted a concept you thought of previously without actually thinking about the question posed by OP.

Shit like this angers me because of
I get antsy looking at this and not seeing a way up. I cope by telling myself there's a secret set of stairs like

it would take hours to climb stairs that tall

What do they eat??
And what is the tax policy of Pillar City?

Attached: Door.png (135x91, 13.81K)

You don't. The people climbing the stairs might have seen the city from a distance but have no idea it wasn't made for them, whether they climb the stairs or not. It's a commentary on futility.

look fucking retarded

>top
Yharnam
>bottom
PC owners

I've built that in Dwarf Fortress.
Buzzards are annoying.

what do they eat?

Wouldn't that weaken the pillars? I thought about that too but that massive weight needs the most resistant pillars you can make and making a hole in them would render them too weak for the job.
I really like this image and been seeing it for a while now, where is it from?

Can't go wrong with a point-and-click adventure game.

Fantasy Gregorian monk detective noir. Giant cathedral city, the gods are real and something murdered one. As a hardboiled member of the inquisition you gotta solve the case before the pantheon unravels.

I refuse to accept that. We're building babylon 2 and invading that arrogant community.

user the pillars couldn't hold up the structure anyway because there are no arcs to support the rest of the weight. Concrete/stone needs to have compression to be strong, all the weight in the middle is pushing it apart.

Op here, found it from an Instagram page that posts Sci Fi art, though this doesn’t really look Sci Fi

HOLY FUCK! didn't see it at first. That's some hard as fuck concrete you got there

Sewer management game where the goal is to shit on the people below.