Elden Ring

>*pulls out the guts build*
>*CLA-ACK*
>*gets steamrolled as a rat poises through his 90 poise greatsword swing*
>*YOU DIED*

Attached: 1647295083467.jpg (511x582, 50.51K)

>walks up slowly while imagining being Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo
>freezes in perfect Iai quickdraw pose, hand on the hilt, motionless
>...
>random bush rolls through the frame
>WHOOOOSH
>enemies in 90 degree arc freeze mid motion for a couple of seconds, then all fall down, sliced in half with one swing magical blue energy
>flicks the katana, then sheaths it
>walks away, shrugging one shoulder
Strength fags in 2022 lol

Attached: dfergtr.jpg (596x733, 47.07K)

>EZ MODE

Attached: Remorse_Greatsword.jpg (505x480, 19.69K)

Zanzibart...

If you are truly doing a guts being the you would have a crossbow and throwing knifes for those specific situations, if not they you just another from the bunch, just another reddit guts larpers.

I can't believe people don't get this

I wanted to use a crossbow but I had so few upgrade stones most of the time that I ended up giving up on the idea.
Still, most enemies in the game have no way of dealing with a crouch r1 from the Greatsword.
I can't remember a single regular enemy or npc invader that gave me trouble.

Git gud. Been exclusively using it since I youtubed its location (cope) and every "HOLY SHIT, THIS BOSS IS CRINGE" moment turned out to be Any Forums being as usual, dogshit at the game.

STR weapons are unironically the definitive playstyle for a first playthrough
>can't cheese bosses with muh "nothing personnel" DEX spam
>can't cheese bosses by sitting 20m away spamming spells
>have to make every swing/attack count
>actually forced to learn boss movesets so you know when you can punish

STRfags objectively have more testosterone than DEX/Magetrannies.

Attached: 20220315224705_1.jpg (1920x1080, 434.43K)

How do you use the skill on this?

What's your setup for that thing?

its easier to cheese with melee builds in this game specifically, your +10 tear will only try to melee instead of fumbling around with wands and comet azur and slow walking like a retard, it makes it really easy to mongo every fight in the game.

Yeah I've been using throwing knives and bow, just found a crossbow.

Also some incantations which isn't particularly gutsy but it's fun mixing Spark Flame in with the caestus combo.

Doesn't sound like any of the cannon options are great though.

its dogshit in PVP but this thing causes nuclear explosions on bosses, the weapon art is hilarious

Attached: omenitev.png (581x894, 1.08M)

*cucks all other STR weapons*

Attached: golden_halberd_halberd_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 10.01K)

>You didn't realize you have to roll away, run around and come in for one jump R2 every 15 seconds and that this is satisfying STR gameplay now? filtered xxDDDĐD

>jar cannon can't be one handed
damn shame

>Be Reddit Guts larper
>Think you'll just steamroll through everything because muh heckin greatsword
>NOOO YOU'RE TELLING ME I CAN'T DO THAT STR SUCKS

What do you mean setup bud?
>+10 tear
Haven't used a summon or the mimic cringe once.
>easier to cheese
Just quit typing. Staggers are hilariously underpowered especially on later bosses and outside of basic mobs or horse combat (here I agree STR builds are the best), DEX/Int have so much bullshit in them it's not even close.

It's actually hilarious watching pretty much every big streamer default to DEXfaggotry or going magic secondary when they get to the later stages of the game lmfao.

Attached: 20220315225110_1.jpg (1920x1080, 178.5K)

Attached: 1637780454779.png (547x596, 266.7K)

Are there any good axes? I don't really care about this stat shit I just want a good axe.

>What do you mean setup bud?
What ash of war are you using, how are you squeezing every bit of damage out of that hunk of iron?

>>>>>>>>>Hoarfrost Stomp
>trying to act like STR is easy.

That ability is on the same tier as SoNaF and Moonveil Katana. Absolutely fucking broken. You're not wrong through, it instantly makes STR playable.

>Str fag goes on long rant about how much skill, timing, and positioning is required to take down bosses with his involved jump+R2 strategy
>Hoarfrost stomp
Every time, lmao.