Hey, you! Yes, you! What is your excuse for never having played the .hack tetralogy?

Hey, you! Yes, you! What is your excuse for never having played the .hack tetralogy?

Attached: dot_hack_you.jpg (1024x622, 53.39K)

IMOQ wont get a remaster or port.

But I have.

I played them all on PS2. I was even lucky enough to have all the Liminality DVDs intact whenever I rented it from the rental store.

I don't really know why I can't bring myself to replay the GU trilogy on PC though, even though I bought it earlier this year.

>what is emulation

Attached: e6a5756b95863f20182f75c2f0fa970b8347de64836c4573022204bbdf0395c7.jpg (1280x1710, 405.31K)

>We will never ever get another dot hack game thanks to Quantum being the flop to end all flops

Attached: 1640352130525.png (637x598, 393.38K)

I've been using cold steel as a means to fill the void after i beat IMOQ
And I already beat CS4 please help me

Attached: 20211125120825_1.jpg (1920x1080, 311.04K)

I played up to and finished Vol 1 of the sequels... I just never went further than that I guess

Only played Infection back in the day. Thought the ideas were stronger than the end result and expecting me to buy three other games just to get one story is too much. I've considered emulating it but after lurking multiple .hack threads it doesn't seem like there's really any reason to. Shame too, I think its ideas really are strong and could've become as big as the likes of FF or KH.

I don't know about you but one of the main appeal of .hack for me was that it had such a sense of naive wonder about MMORPG/internet tech because it came out exactly when it seemed to be the next biggest thing but we were still not at the point where it would all be familiar rather than mysterious. How would you even recreate that atmosphere in an age when MMORPGS are neither novel nor in vogue? The time for .hack has passed.

Attached: theworld.jpg (500x375, 49.79K)

Good, now go back to /vt/

It really makes me sad. It's kind of difficult for me to put it into words exactly, but i really liked how charming the game in its entirety was. It was a nice blend of simple, jankey, with a science fiction setting that was a blend of low tech and high tech, and the story wasn't too bad either.

chet rippo cards ass nigga

My friend didn't let me borrow the ones he had when we were in middle school.

Thats a cute black rose

They could probably still pull it off considering both nostalgia for people who were around the early internet days and showing a new side of how things used to look for people who were born after smartphones were a thing.

I don't see why not. I mean indie game developers work to capture the feel of older games all the time, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Exactly. I think the problem just comes down to CC2. Fantastic animators not so good with game design.

Attached: 1637115894359.png (2048x1792, 1.16M)

>Someone actually saved that doodle
Nostalgic.
After all those years.
The world was a different place when I made that little post it note doodle. It's kind of ironic that theres a mushroom cloud in the background.

Bump.

Attached: 1589735952449.jpg (1513x1132, 378.93K)

I'll see about drawing a new one sometime this week.