Smackdown22

Apparently this kicks ass. Mysterio is a fun guy, there is a story mode and a separate career campaign with character customization plus manager simulator and tons of content.
But as a PC user mostly, I am not used to this sort of games. Will this be fun for PC people?

Attached: WWE_2K22_AG_ESRB.jpg (1461x1840, 2.66M)

Mysterio took steroids multiple times

Based. Gay E W trannies should take note.

Who gives a shit. He also killed a man in the ring.

CAW shenanigans by themselves make it worth it.

Attached: 2edgy.png (478x980, 672.43K)

Get this fucking normie garbage out of my goddamn face and go back

Who cares.
Not like they are in a competitive sport and get any advantage from using steroids.
Hell, wrestlers today need to start using them again.
No reason an average person should be bigger than the average pro wrestler.

Attached: colejpg.jpg (1200x1200, 101.81K)

they made an ok game, which puts it infinitely ahead of 2k20, but it still has big problems

the gameplay is actually fun at baseline now. it's snappy and your inputs actually do stuff when you press them, unlike the disconnected lagshit of 2k10
its combo based, with blocking and dodging which makes it have some actual fighting game feeling. but its missing tons of things that make a pro wrestling match. you can't fight for rope escapes, chain wrestle, etc. also the AI hasn't learned the system yet, so it's a pushover. if you like to split between fantasy booking but also playing the game, you'll have to play as who you want to loose and simply lay the controller down.

the roster is dogshit, i feel like the IP was already signed off on 2 years ago, which is why its so outdated and full of wrestlers WWE already dropped.

i quite like the graphics, faces are a bit unga but everything else is great. Io Shirai's ass and thighs look incredible.

not sure how it will go for CPU v CPU for the various fantasy feds out there (such as HFZ), i haven't spectated at all but playing against them can be quite dull. i feel like the AI are kind of incapable of playing though so it could be back to 2k20 for that.

tldr; its an "ok" game but not really a good pro wrestling game.

OMG XQC IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW

>the roster is dogshit, i feel like the IP was already signed off on 2 years ago, which is why its so outdated and full of wrestlers WWE already dropped.

I feel like this is a WWE problem, not so much a 2K problem. They fired like 80 people, which means 2K would have to throw away work. I imagine it's not as simple as "just make an new character", especially if WWE has to run approvals.

I feel they got what they could despite WWE. We'll have to see what happens for the next game.

my juicer

WHERE THE FUCK IS KURT ANGLE?

The game is actually pretty fun. I just finished the showcase mode. It was decent, but short; and for focusing on Mysterio, it's missing a couple good matches. It plays well but they took out quite a few features from older games so it makes it feel more like a straight-up fighter.
Performance wise, the PC version is 2K20 2. Lots of random crashing, having too much CC causes more crashing and the game won't even start for some. You wouldn't know it looking at Steam or 2K's forum though, their mod is the ultimate janny and buries things deeper than Triple H ever could.

Is there good modding support?

Probably, lots of wrestlers jack it up. Isnt he like 50 now? Shit is going to give him a heart attack.

Vince likes 'em big.
It's still early, the sound editor works though, so we can add custom music.

it crashes like every 15 minutes and i can't even continue mystory because it crashes every time i try to load my save

Do you still need to use 2ks server thing for custom textures?

>no ECW matches
>1 WCW match
>skipping all of Myserio’s WWE run until 2005
Holy fuck Daniel Bryan and Steve Austin’s showcase modes were done a lot better

Didn't he kill a guy?

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA

>2k makes a dlc character pack
>includes
>Sid Meier(napoleon, pirate, and ted talk costumes)
>Stronghold Knight
>Torque
>John Bradford (Multi costumes)
>PB winter bottom