One of my favorite boss fights ever

One of my favorite boss fights ever.
Why do so many shitters hate it?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA0a22MM6m4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too hard

Is the game Dark Souls filter hard? The world is so fucking cool I just wanna explore without having to die 30 times to some schizoid lanklet with a metal shaft

I just beat him I need a break

Attached: 1617101765326.jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

If you can beat ds3 you can beat this game. thing is most people on Any Forums never actually played a souls game it seems

summontrannies fell for the summon signs in the arena and then REEEEE whenever the boss actually goes for them with one of the attacks they haven't bothered trying to learn. they're usually an underleveled VITlet magic user too so it one-shots them, because the guide that they followed said they need to kill him so they can use the mimic tear to trivialize the remainder of the game so they can post their achievement screenshots to Twitter.

this
also meds

when i invade, its insane how many people I see going through the game w/ a group of people in end game gear. Like I wonder what they even get out of the game

Besides looking ridiculously retarded (a giant without feet, riding a tiny horse like it's a dirt bike) the fight is a plain old cancer with 0 margin for error which means you will have to die a lot of times until you get lucky. And the whole getting to him is cancer waste of time, using portal to travel to boss fights was a dumb idea.

my retard friend over-levelled to lvl 100 yet he still died 40+ times to the general. It got so bad I had to come in and kill him for him (i'm lvl 150 having finished the game and achieved 100% achievements). i'd argue besides Margit, Radahn is an epic filter

I just beat him and I found my win fairly luck based.
By the end I got his patterns down pretty good, but my results still varied greatly between tries.
Overall a really fun boss, but sort of bullshit.

You must have played with 15 vigor because this is just a blatant lie. There is so much room for error in this fight.

All the gimmick bosses in this game are great.
If you choose not to engage with the gimmick, it's still a challenging but doable fight.
Not some boring shit like the non threatening giant in DS3.

Btw it took me whole fucking day of dying to beat him, say what you want about git gud but being a stubborn bastard is good enough to finish this game

>the fight is a plain old cancer with 0 margin for error
Level VIG.
>you will have to die a lot of times until you get lucky
Get good.
>And the whole getting to him is cancer waste of time
Learn to use the horse.
>using portal to travel to boss fights was a dumb idea.
It literally takes the same amount of time as a fog wall.

Stargimmick Radahn

I had 25 vigor at the time
I did use the horse, too bad the controls are so fucking clunky.

I didn't know I could use the horse to avoid the meteor falling and 100%ing me but after using the horse he was alright.

Redittards were complaining about not being able to dodge his arrows though.

The stupid ass meteor attack kept one shotting me.

shitters have no taste
it's kino
youtube.com/watch?v=lA0a22MM6m4

>too bad the controls are so fucking clunky.
What the fuck is clunky about Pressing Y + a direction and LS?

You can just crouch behind the fallen swords in the arena and have them block for you

it's anime bullshit

he looks ridiculous on that little horsey XD

He would 3 shot me and his moves were super predictable. I did it at 28.
Were you using the soulseal thing?

I'm a keyboard user + you're not dodging most of his attacks anyways by using the horse. The only time you should use it is when you're approaching him (while hiding behind the props to block his arrows) and when he decides to fly away and meteor your ass. Literally all the other attacks are not dodgeable while on horse, he easily tracks you down so you have to roll away.

You use the horse once he starts using his arrow rain attack on the approach. Once you're close enough to engage in melee, you hop off. It's really that easy.

/thread