Any Forums is unironically a summon board now

>Any Forums is unironically a summon board now
what went wrong?

Attached: Elden-Ring-background.jpg (1280x720, 87.49K)

mobile

Nothing. Summoning is fun. Don't @ me if you're a post Demon's Souls latenigger (you are worthless)

>spend hours grinding away wasting your life
>spend minutes just editing stats

summining/invading was the main draw for me with demon's souls
i don't give a fuck what prepare to die secondaries have to say
you only started playing these games because journalists said it was hard

They should've made a game with less rehashed bosses in gank configurations if they didn't want you to summon

Attached: 1630967504853.jpg (2224x1643, 392.37K)

bosses that don't respect the my turn your turn covenant we've shared since Das1 get summoned on if I cant beat them in 3 tries

Attached: dr jesus.jpg (720x786, 61.48K)

Any Forums got filtered

>I can't hyperarmor through all the bosses attacks
>I have to pay attention to the bosses attacks and wait for the combo to end

Attached: 1644699550230.jpg (506x639, 73.11K)

I love summons so much, great not having to deal with co-op shit anymore

>and wait for the combo to end

good luck with that

Attached: maximum overdrive.webm (889x500, 2.72M)

I will summon and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Keep crying.

Every dungeon I do the reward is another fucking summon. Sometimes you even get two. I'm going to use them

When DS1 came out, it came at a time where every single game was handholding players. It wasn't an hard, or mechanically complex or advanced game, most of its bosses are laughably easy

Since the AI was poor, and it was extremely easy to bully it in normal conditions the level design adopted tight claustrophobic corridors and slow movement that would limit players. Even multiple bosses (think Capra and Taurus, Moonlight,..) and minibosses relied on those gimmicks (and failed to become interesting anyway). The most efficient way to defeat a Black Knight was backstab him over and over again. So the first Black Knight you meet is in a tunnel not much wider than his armor set.

Now take the first Lothric Knight from DS3. He will appear in a wide room, and on approach, attack you accordingly to your moves. If you try to simply circlestrafe to his back, he will shield-bash you, if you try to attack him with his guard up, he will properly block and attack you, if you try to heal, he will see that and attack. DS3 is the first game that actually designed high ranking/special mobs to act special.

When DS1fags were asked not to rely on gimmicks and backstabs for the whole game, to actively time their strikes to get Poise, or to learn how to catch rolls, they couldn't take it. It wasn't THEM, but DS3 that was wrong.

ER further evolved DS3 promising concept, using Sekiro lessons, bosses are now more aggressive, but the player has more tools to break their flow. Instead of passively waiting for their moveset downtime to strike, players in ER can use counter and heavier attacks and ashes of war to stagger them. Any Forums, who is stuck at DS1/2 and can't think of souls gameplay as anything more than player taking turns between avoiding and dealing damage, were utterly filtered by that (while claiming the game they can't master is too simplistic).

They'll cope by telling you how much more "tactical" and "slow paced" DS1/DS2 is, just bullshit.

Attached: Ashen Chad.jpg (1155x814, 760.78K)

git gud

Learn to play issue

just kill him bro
swing once
cast a spell
dodge the whirlwind

this pasta is stale
the issue was already addressed
player needs a slight boost in speed is all

Yes.

There were multiple opportunities to hit him and you didn't. Git gud

You don't have to play every fromsoft game like it's DaS1 you know
Summoning is so obviously an integral mechanical to elden ring that you would have to be blind not to see it

yes, i used summons and beat the game, keep seething. all fields :)

>player needs a slight boost in speed
It needs its hyperamor poise back and more selectable ashes of war
It also needs better rebalancing

>what went wrong?
That I'm having fun and I don't care about your pretended internet cred
wrong for you I guess

you didn't beat the game

nah player just a speed boost
there are plenty of ashes of war
also elaborate on "re-balancing"

Summoning let's you twink easily. Twinking is the definitive part of the Souls experience.

>What went wrong
Dragonkin Soldier of Nokstella happened. I slammed my head against the hippie tree horsefucker in the beginning until I beat him. And I killed the dragon I stumbled into after that. But this shit is just obnoxious. No animation interrupt is a fucking nightmare.

Attached: ABSOLUTELY HARAM.jpg (255x219, 11.97K)

Eat a bag of dicks cuntface I don't care

Attached: 1645219818263.jpg (480x501, 184.96K)

It's like the enemies are all DS 3 players and you're the mob.

Frame-perfect input-reading and animation cancels.
Elden Ring is the worst Souls game.

The AI cheats