Why yes, I exclusively play Elden RIng offline, how could you tell

>Why yes, I exclusively play Elden RIng offline, how could you tell

Attached: 1642352251613.png (1077x1170, 2.56M)

i honestly cant tell the difference, i dont even know how to enable invasions

fellas the dark moon greatsword moveset fucking sucks...i don't like it...

>PVP is a fucking nightmare with the cancer meta already being apparent
>messages ruin the atmosphere because they're literally Any Forumseddit
>can't even use skin mods on armors because LOL EAC

This game might be the first souls game I don't even bother with PVP

Attached: 1641858081262.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

the difference is every secret and point of interest doesn't have 10 messages sitting around it

why is there a robot in the pic

Dark Souls 3 PVP was already pathetic , if ER is just as bad, if not worse, I might just play coop.

Well, I pirated it, so I dont have much of a choice.

basado

i just got it and i cant even use it because im a STR build

Attached: wefew.jpg (1710x900, 408.32K)

Because of the scifi twist "leak"

>he doesn't know

I think I bugged my game out. Beat the game, decided not to start new game+ yet, fast travelled to the elden throne grace to see if I can try fighting the final boss again but you can't pass through the gold fog. Trying to travel back to the roundtable but all fast travel is blocked.

its sucked in every fucking game.

How does matchmaking work? I want to help noobs with godrick but I'm level 80, am I too high to get matched for co-op in low level areas?

honestly sci fi theory was cooler than what we got in the end

everything being on a space station is dumb as fuck

>Want to do a dual-wield build
>Put off by the fact that that means I have to upgrade two weapons instead of one

I know you can just find the bell bearings that allow you to buy smithing stones of various tiers, but those are runes that could go towards leveling if I was using only one weapon.

what do you think ? make a new character it'll take 20 mins to get there at best

>at some point miura said that guts killing griffith was a ridiculous idea akin to a manga killing it's own mangaka
>some time later he fucking dies from complications related to his idle lifestyle as a mangaka
>in a way, you could say that his manga killed him

Attached: 1647391049754.png (586x619, 285.5K)

My friend and I both beat the game solo and are now doing it coop for fun on new characters. Everyone who invades uses gimmick shit and has end game gear from other characters. Also they chug estus when they start losing 1v1.