NAZIS ARE LE BAD

>NAZIS ARE LE BAD

Attached: wolfenstein_2_switch_nazi_soldier_1920.jpg (1200x628, 220.7K)

Why do they make them look so coo?l

Because we are.
See you soon degenerates.
14/88

Ladies love a man in uniform

You will never be a crusader

cool gear though

HEIL HITLER

Attached: Wolfenstein II The New Colossus SS march 5 minute loop (1080p 60fps)-4.webm (605x340, 2.92M)

They are good guys in these games, they won and BJ is a terrorist and a sociopath.

If they are so bad then how come thay have such stylish and cool uniforms?

You can still be nominated Knight by the Vatican

>>NAZIS ARE LE BAD
yeah they are.

nobody said bad people can't look cool

They lost like niggers and people like you faggots that suck their dicks are cringe and are as bad as the retards who lament over conquered people having their land taken away.

The Vatican has been compromised by a communist Pope.

I'm so tired of Nazis. I could go the rest of my life without needing to hear about Nazis in political discourse or see them in media
Who cares anymore it's not 2001

I hope the Russians genocide a few million people to be the new evil enemy of this century

>Who cares anymore it's not 2001
huh, why use 2001? shouldn't you say it's not like 1945 or something?

>nazis are le bad because they might have done some bad things over a couple of years
>america is le good just ignore all the bad things they did over hundreds of years

???

nazis are badass

>lose war on two fronts
>mighty fuhrer suicide
>partitioned between major powers

badass

JEWS BAD EVEN DOE THEY GIVE US BLACKED

Attached: 1638498875881.jpg (755x765, 92.55K)

Nazis good
Jim Crow, oppression of women, and gatekeeping voting good

Jacob Geller did the best worst review about this game

he didn't nazis are badass, he said they're bad.

>make your entire world look like a paradise
>somehow they are the bad guys

>give evil guys the coolest gear
>put evil guys on all marketing posters, trailers etc
>never play as them
>play as John Mcgun Generic

Attached: kallzone.jpg (516x594, 58.91K)

Attached: 1582395272637.webm (640x360, 1.82M)

Why would you have handles on your armor?

Attached: jazz.jpg (800x450, 69.79K)

Pure retardation.

Pure beauty, only incels will say this looks bad.

its a shame that series died. The helgan aesthetic was PURE kino. Back when vidya wasn't infected with this politically-motivated creative rot.

what were they thinking?

you take the civilians out of danger by letting them climb on the armor
Up to three civies per soldier

Kino.

If the Nazis did one thing right it's establishing a pretty fucking schnazzy dress code

It’s interesting that 90% of people that advocate or shitpost about Nazis being cool are all people the Nazis would have put in camps prior 1945.

im not saying i like them
im just saying they look Cool
and usually they're the best character when you let them join your party in a game

>I hope the Russians genocide a few million people to be the new evil enemy of this century
unless they come up with a new ideology that dabs on naziism in terms of pointless institutional cruelty, nobody will care and they will still just be seen as Russian nazis.
the nazis wanted to do the same thing the americans did to america and the russians did to russia (that is, gradually colonise a huge territory which you hope will be self-sufficient) except they wanted to speedrun it and also the people they wanted to take the land from had technology basically as good as they had
parallels with Japan arriving late to the imperialism game and wanting to turn China into their India etc. but wanting to rush it instead of pursuing it over the course of centuries
The simple truth is that by 1930, the established powers of Britain, America, and Russia had kicked the ladder after climbing their way up. They weren't going to let anyone take the same path to success that they did.
The desperation of the plans of Germany and Japan to try and make up the distance in a matter of years rather than centuries are a consequence of them wanting to catch those great powers napping and act before they could respond and bring their many advantages in resources, manpower, and territory to bear.

nazis are bad

but i'm not a faggot leftist

To be fair, I can't think of any game where the antagonist who joins your party isn't one of the best characters.

Bad guys have always had the coolest gear.