Tfw you have “the talk” again

>tfw you have “the talk” again

Attached: E426E5BA-8991-4EF2-A00C-C21ACEA8491E.png (1280x732, 255.43K)

I've been getting one of those at least once a week lately.
I'm about to fucking lose it.

y

I miss being a neet. Being a wagecuck is hell on earth.

I would rather be a depressed neet than a depressed wagecuck forced to work around normal niggers.

this isn't encouraging me to get a job or move out

I can't have the talk because I live alone now

>constantly have a pdf open of a book I'm studying to alt-tab to whenever someone comes in
>eventually they'll realize I'm taking quite a while to finish it
why am i like this

I got fired from my job for not vaxxing. I'm neet with money and live alone. Bliss, though I will only be able to do this until maybe December before I'll need to get a job again.
Wish I was rich so I could just retire and be permanent neet.

>tfw I had one talk and took it seriously, got a job, then got a better job
>tfw I'm financially independant with more friends now than when I was a child

Attached: Dab.png (558x382, 217.04K)

Birds that don't learn to fly never leave the nest

>I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep! I get up, I shower, I get on Any Forums, I browse all day, I get off and I go to sleep!

Attached: 1647209607124[1].jpg (1280x720, 105.05K)

i haven't left my house in weeks
i haven't talked with any single soul besides the cashier in months

Attached: 1hr3e4.jpg (556x702, 107.1K)

>Being a wagecuck is hell on earth
Lol, no. Maybe don't judge all employment based on your three weeks working in retail

>I got fired from my job for not vaxxing
Based retard

my dad is 66 and my mom is 60 and they can never retire because they are boomer hippy failures who wasted all their money and raised a failure of a son in me who's still completely dependent on them and has never had a job at 24
what the hell am I supposed to do

>got education
>got decent job
>got (given) my own place, but I keep it nice
>currently getting a better job (what my father proudly did for his whole career)
>still get the ‘so when are you gonna look for a girlfriend?’ talk

Attached: 2AEE30B2-1483-44BF-9A90-FA1B0D264F50.jpg (500x500, 48.56K)

>showering
Lol. Not for... 6 months now I think. Last time I did was my birthday in november.

You do more, people start expecting more from you
it never gets better

Fuck, how I just want to stay home and play vidya all day. The company ordered everyone in from last week going forward and jesus christ I hate these corpo faggots so god damn much. And now they're planing after-work "fun" completely "voluntary" social events where we have to stand around and pretend any one of us is there for any other reason than the paycheck.

TL;DR when it comes down to corpo or neet, pick neet every time. I fucked myself out of neetbucks because apparently I am now a stable individual who can hold down a job.

Attached: hopelost.png (405x433, 227.5K)

Didn't knew pigs could use the keyboard.

>had a job during covid where I spent maybe 20 minutes a day sending emails and spent the other 7 hours, 40 minutes playing video games on VC and watching anime
>peak comfy, bosses somehow think I'm doing an amazing job, received a raise twice despite only having been there for less than a year
>left job to go back to finish my masters
I hate myself more every day.

Attached: 1600922280947.jpg (271x306, 36.44K)

Become a Forest Nomad.

what is the talk even about

just do enough to make yourself happy

>almost finished with an MBA, just need to finish master's thesis
>3 years unemployed and still can't get a job, not even flipping burgers

Attached: 1606854370745.gif (1200x900, 373.54K)

This is technically me as well, except I have a WFH job as a digital support agent. I just answer email tickets a couple hours a day, join meetings where I'm on mute and playing games on another monitor and respond to people on Slack asking for help.

Have not actually talked to or been around people in months

Attached: 43 - MkT9Gzt.png (620x500, 254K)

>NEETing in my early 20s = no money, no gf and parents always giving me shit, but plenty of time to vidya
>be now, have good job and money, moved out getting married next month. suddenly realise I cant vidya for hours on end anymore when married
fugggggg
cant win can I

Attached: 1626193781038.png (496x434, 62.26K)

Stop putting so much shit on your resume. Unless it's relevant to the job, don't include it. Just make some shit up to fill the gaps.

if you have your own house you should be drowning in gold-digger pussy no matter how ugly you are
crush a few unwed mothers and tell them to fuck off when they ask to move them and their brats in
then get back to me famm

get a job LOL

There's still hope if you actually decide to do something. I had crippling anxiety and was also a jobless, handholdless virgin NEET at 23 when I decided to go to college. It turned my whole life around. I don't know what it could be for you, maybe getting a job, the military, etc...but you could still change things if you wanted to.

Simon if you ever just wanted to chat all you gotta do is ask me man

>economy is still shit from covid
>most businesses spent the whole covid lockdown not hiring people so they can keep getting covid benefits
>millions of people quit their jobs and a few million decided to "retire" because of mask mandates leaving a huge work gap that nobody wants to fill because pension no longer exists
>spent 2 years applying to jobs only to get bait and switched into something else, or ghosted by employers for no fucking reason
>"user, how come you aren't working?"

6 years wage cuck here. It's not the pay that kills you, it's that you're completely at the mercy of your employer. You aren't selling your skills; you're selling your time, and they will try to drain as much free time and labor from you as they can.

what degree?

>So when are you going to have an extra-marital sexual relationship son?
Are Americans seriously like this? Like for real? Tell your father he's a fucking degenerate and that you're the father now.

I don't want to go to college
I cannot stand the academic environment anymore
but I don't have any better ideas
there's no job I can think of that I could handle doing, and I don't even know how to apply or where to look
and I can't even keep a consistent sleep schedule and the thought of being a slave having to work every day like I was a slave going to school every day makes me want to curl up into a ball and die
I can't live in modern society

And how do i even break the cycle i wake up and say to myself i would do something with my life, just sit in the computer all the gym, then tell i will do something when i came back to the gym and do nothing, going to sleep saying i going to wake up early and do something with my life

talk to me in 10 years

You get what you fucking deserve

"Working" from home is the best thing ever. I get paid like $60,000 a year for like an hour of front end development work a day, it makes me feel way better about being a useless piece of shit who still lives with his parents.

>what the hell am I supposed to do
Work at Walmart or any basic retail a minimum of 1 year to get a basic feel for working. FTER 1 year you will absolutely hate your job and want to leave for a factory floor job at the local plant. You'll be making more money with better co workers, you'll have a set schedule and benefits as well as yearly pay reviews, and you'llactuslly be learning some skills. Work here for a minimum of 1 year. Keep an eye out for job openings within the company, getting promotions leads to specialized work, which leads to a better looking resume and more career options.

stay mad, mudblood

>gold digger
yeah I dont know about that. unless you live in California or something where a 1200sqft, 2bed ranch is $600k so you actually have to be wealthy to own a home. plenty of poor people own houses, and most parts of the country you can get a livable house for 200k or less.

Take homelesspill

Take your college degree off your resume. Just say you attended school or are "thinking about attending"
Got way more job offers. Shit's fucked. Even with a decent job history, I had trouble getting the most basic fucking jobs for a while.
Fuck. I was able to write a book faster than I could get a job interview the entire year of 2021.

Fucking kill yourself

>got (given) an education
>got (given) my own place
there seems to be a pattern here.
let me guess, you're related to someone at your job, right?

Become a hunter gatherer bro.

Attached: Dairy-of-our-days-at-breakwater-1024x673.jpg (1024x673, 96.7K)

>anime troon is a complete schizo retard
Never gets old

Apartment, but yeah.
I imagine getting a gf wouldnt actually be as difficult as I tell myself.
I honestly just never truly properly gave it effort.
I don’t consider myself objectively ugly, I’m in decent enough shape, not autistic or any other mental illness, I’m wealthy for my age (not that I’d share that on an early date), I work atypical hours, but thats hardly stopped anyone before.
I just value my off time as me time, I guess. That, and I suppose I’m shy/reluctant to put myself out there.

I wish I had as powerful NEET abilities as you guys. I WFH, get paid a bunch of money, and still kind of hate it. Wish I was back in the office getting any sort of human interaction.

I can't do that
I just can't

Well maybe it could work out for you. I lived in a dorm and it really forced me to come out of my shell and be a more normal person. Prior to that, I was too socially retarded to even use the drive thru at mcdonalds. since this is the society you exist in you have to force yourself to adapt or just die. if you can force yourself to be around other human beings you can more successfully adapt. Good luck buddy.

Have you told your parents that expecting the public school system to prepare you for the real world was idiotic, and that they failed as your guardians well before you failed as an independent adult?

>they will try to drain as much free time and labor from you as they can.
I said don't judge every job by your three weeks working in retail

>implying I should go directly to marriage or something
I’m not a poo or a mudlsime. I’ll date someone before I marry them. I don’t need them sold to me.
Actually no.

Blame parents

I can't just go to college on a whim if I don't have any fucking money
even if I did I refuse to spend it on that scam

Every single office job I have ever had was full of jaded as fuck, bitter boomers who spent more time playing mindgames and gaslighting employees instead of actually doing work.
Office jobs are the most soul-crushing jobs besides warehouse wageslaving.

You will have killed yourself long before 2032

anime website

Stay NEET, NEET

my parents had me circumsised
honestly I don't have a good reason for not murdering them and killing myself besides being too apathetic

>after-work "fun" completely "voluntary" social events
god damn it, why do they insist on unpaid overtime that doesn't even boost kpis
hr gremlins trying to justify their existence

and what, trespass on other peoples properties?
that might have worked a thousand years ago when there was unclaimed land, but if you try to do that shit now, you'll get shot.

How? You're 24 which means only your income is counted for financial aid. You could get almost the entire tuition paid for. If you think it's a scam then don't do it, but you are the one that said you could think of nothing else to do but school since you can't handle a job right now.

It doesn't help you man; you're only fucking yourself over by removing the responsibility of change from yourself.

Not true, they'll gladly give anyone 50k to bury themselves with regardless of financial situation.
Also it's only a scam if you go to 99% of schools and pursue 99% of degrees. Oh wait.
Fuck the lies they sold my generation.

>Never got the chance to neet
>Went from college to work straight away
>Have good career
>Want to leave and do nothing for a year, do some travel.
>Be stupid to leave Job.
I am so tired.

Attached: 1469823053741.jpg (1280x720, 321.06K)

Are you paralyzed from the neck down or something?

Nice try bro, i wish my name was something simple like Simon

I haven't showered or changed my underwear in I think it's been 2 weeks. It smells and is itchy. Still wanking and not cleaning my cum up. I cum into my underwear. I changed my shirt once a few days ago. I've been wearing the same jacket 24/7 (even when sleeping) and my arms developed pimples. They've gone away now that I've changed jackets. Still need to wash the old one so I'm stuck wearing this one for now.

Be thankful they didn't just kill you like we used to back in pre conciousness days in early evolution

stfu you pathetic worms.

Attached: 1642961251464.jpg (522x790, 77.11K)

“the talk”?

can we not do this shit for 1 fucking thread? please? can't you just not?

If he's 24 and jobless they will actually give him $6400 a year in federal grants and depending on your state probably another $5k at least from state grants.

It will evolve into the
>When are you going to get married talk?
>When are you going to have kids talk?
I don't want a gf and I sure as hell do not want kids.

I'm not putting myself in 5 figure debt to torture myself for several years

why cant you get a job?

@592108546
I refuse to believe you’re telling the truth.
You’re just pretending to be gross for (You)s.

Don't care

I used to be mad about being circumcised too until I realized it literally doesn't fucking matter because I'm never having sex anyways. So, it all works out.

Why would anyone be thankful for that?

Attached: 68189.jpg (632x933, 261.68K)

Stop falling for propaganda designed to weaken you

don't you have to pay all that back?
do savings not get factored in to that?

Maybe vaxgoys should learn to keep their mouths shut then.

Actually I do want a gf, married, and kids.
Its just annoying to have to hear mom nag it to me.

post arm or gtfo

Then don't do it. You're the one that said you couldn't handle anything else but school. I think you're just making excuses because you're lazy. But your life will never change then...and you wont even get the courage to suicide so it'll never get better.

Just end it bro, things won't get better

you literally aren't any better or different.

>Being a wagecuck is hell on earth.
I used to have your life. I thought it was hell on earth. Don't you realize your life is slowly getting worse until it quickly gets worse when your body literally shits down. Your only end game is suicide.

That's a nice pic of you shielding yourself from self awareness

It's all optics; HR and management have to justify their bloated salaries. This is also why every company has been so quick with getting people back into the offices; if the employees can work from home and deliver better KPI's, what use is the manager, not to mention the middle manager.

Attached: 6a4c17908b3edc9b4f937dcb8e1c7847.jpg (1280x715, 369.29K)

Imagine falling for the vaginal jew

>Grants
Those are not paid back.
>savings
Yeah they will but I don't think a jobless NEET has much in savings. I had like $3k as a NEET and got the max amount

>Actually no.
then your parents knew someone.
don't pretend like it's your own accomplishment, you got everything else handed to you, you 100% had that handed to you too.

It's not that bad. Also I'm wearing a jacket and I don't want to take it off.

lol its always you schizos that always tell everyone how you're not vaxxed
literal vegan-tier faggots

>dads are going out of the state for a whole month
>don't even know how to shop for food
It's over, I plan to starve myself to death so they learn the lesson to not leave me alone.

Attached: 1635950302659.png (1004x1080, 640.8K)

please. please not every thread. please.

Cry more you unemployed flyover faggot

I was mad about being cut until I looked into foreskin restoration.
Best decision I ever made. not vidya

Found the Redditors

you got duped by big pharma companies
just accept it that conspiracy tards were actually right on this one

>tfw got repeatedly buttfucked and molested as a wee lad and no matter how many times I tell my parents I'm too fucked in the head for a relationship they STILL bother me about grandkids.

Why? What do you gain from this?

because I'm so mentally fucked I piss in bottles because I can't make myself get out of bed and walk to the bathroom
I live in a literal hellhole and my brother has begged me in person just to find a job so I have money to escape and live my life because he knows how terrible our family is but I just can't break out of it because it's too much for me to handle
I have literally not changed mentally for over a decade, I'm still a child who can't do anything but suddenly I'm expected to be an adult by the people who failed to teach me how to be one

also, let's just ignore all that and say I started looking for a job. what the fuck am I supposed to say?
>hello I am user, I graduated high school and then lied in my bed for 6 and a half years browsing the internet on my phone, I can't drive and have no experience, please hire me

Just like vegans

>weeb is a complete loser
Every time
Yes. And?

Making insufferable faggots seethe

how do you get grants?
what if you have a lot more savings than that?

If you're American it isnt hard, what with all the public land. If you're a Bong, then good luck.

Ah yes, the free vaccine that no one paid for.

>wake up at 3pm in my shitty room in which i live alone
>drink a shitload of coffee while smoking whatever remains from last night's pack
>browse random shit
>go buy more smokes
>skip lunch if i'm too tired
>drink a shitload more coffee while smoking
>find some stale bread and eat it
>skip dinner or go buy so bread and eat it while drinking coffee
>smoke while browsing random shit
>go to sleep at 7 am or stay awake for another day or 2
>repeat infinitely
the only words i speak are "can i have a pack of X" where X is the brand of cigarettes i'm trying to buy

Are all trannies illiterate or is it just you?