2 years since launch

>2 years since launch
>STILL out of stock everywhere

who /waitingforPS6/ here?

Attached: BxJcTtM8TXkpbTejFxNiKa[1].jpg (1920x1080, 324.99K)

why bother
no one will do a goddamn thing and scalpers/lobbyists will still exist

Same but for GPUs (nabbed a PS5). I've written off Ampere and am waiting on LoveLace. It will be sold out too

just wait till ps5 cost half of what they cost now ;)

The PS Sextuple.

Attached: chad.jpg (300x200, 7.58K)

I'm not waiting, I got my Xbox Series console like any smart consumer would do.

Anyone that cares already got one. You don't care enough to get one. If you can't afford to pay the mark up and too dumb to figure out how to get one for MSRP then you are too poor and stupid to be complaining about video games.

Year and a half. I got mine on the last day of March last year. When the stock was available on Amazon I waited like half an hour before buying one and still got one.

>2 years since launch
That can't be true
I've done absolutely nothing since the ps5 launched

>I've done absolutely nothing since the ps5 launched
Sounds like you should do something about that, don't it?

Nah it's too late anyway

I own nothing and am happy btw.

This is the future chuds. Product scarcity, price gouging, hyperinflation. Thanks Joe

I got one for MSRP I don't get why people act like it's impossible.

>2 years
>still no games
snoysisters...

im hoping intel ARC provides enough supply in the market to lower overall demand.

Gaming started out too accessible. The mass market has no future. Entertainment like this was made for the upper class. A drastic price hike is necessary for gaming to have a future.

Me too but I've been Team green for a decade so I'd be wary of being the first guinea pig.

>Year and a half
Well ackchyually, it's been 1 year, 4 months, 3 days, 8 hours, 3 minutes and 9 seconds.

Attached: redditor.png (700x700, 34.56K)

retard

just buy a pc