Ranni this

>Ranni this
>Malenia that
>Miquella this
>Marika that
This was best girl. You all got it wrong.

Attached: irina_npcs_elden_ring_wiki_guide.jpg (600x338, 19.73K)

>dies because her dad was a retard
There are zero good parents in this game

My necro

She's used goods, she gets CHAOS'd

>Miquella this
>Marika that
these are dudes, no?

Everytime I see the name Marika I am reminded of Marica Hase and I get an instant boner. Then I have to pause the game so I can go coom

Even her possessed self got killed, there's really no good ending to any of the npcs.

>Malenia
Who?

Is she the blind girl who needs the Shabriri grapes?

no that's hyetta, who only appears after Irina's questline is finished(which is when she dies, I believe?)

So how did i fuck this up?
I spoke to her. Continued my exploration into the castle, found her dad and spoke to him. finished all his dialogue then fast travelled back to her, only to find her dead.

thats not my wife roderika

same thing. Shabriri possessed her(Irina's) body
Just like with Yura..

Millicent though?

You can't save her. She kinda deserves it for just sitting there out in the open waiting for the next person that comes along and kills her. At least hide in some bushes or something.

so Shabriri just pretends to vomit and gag when you tell Hyetta she's eating eyeballs? What a cunt.

Roderika?

You can save her actually

It's probably more like a suggestion/brainwashing type of possession. Every road warped to destination frenzy.

yeah same way you can save every NPC and make every boss optional

You didn't fuck anything up. Godrick's forces, and by proxy Castle Morne, were using Misbegotten for slave labor. Irina escaped with an entourage, but they were set upon by Misbegotten pursuers and killed. By the time you go to meet her father, the Misbegotten get to her as well.

Her father refused to abandon Castle Morne because Godrick charged him with safeguarding the legendary armament, the Grafted Sword, but the Leonine Misbegotten got his claws on it and so he needed to reclaim it before he could leave the castle to its fate. So to do so, get the Grafted Sword and talk to him again to show it's safe and away from Misbegotten hands.

>No option to bridal carry her somewhere safe
Shit game

Marika is a woman
Miquella is a shota who basically looks like a girl, so it doesn't count.

Attached: 1647371628560.jpg (1920x1080, 382.06K)