Why are Nintendo fans like this?

Why are Nintendo fans like this?

Attached: lol.png (960x723, 812.73K)

Attached: 1616159025200.jpg (750x841, 52.48K)

Mental illness, they also love casual, shit gameplay.

Most Nintendo fans are normies who play one hour of videogames every week, if that.
I enjoy Nintendo games as well but I'm an idort that plays other shit. It's not hard to understand that Nintendo is popular because it's for all strokes of life.

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: 619AFD14-BBE8-4760-87D5-1E5DF3AA1084.gif (960x540, 2.45M)

This shadowposter is one of the most pathetic and embarrassing losers on this site, right next to that barneyfag.

Mad Redditor

Attached: DF473AC7-3996-446B-8FF6-378E4507A0F9.jpg (300x339, 58.27K)

>Nintendo fans are normies

lol what a load of shit. Only hardcore gamers play Nintendo games because are the only legitimate VIDEO GAME company left and they've always been the best.

Even the Switch is completely devoid of all the normie shite of other systems.

>no web browser
>no netflix
>no bluray player
>does absolutely NOTHING except play video games

Switch has Hulu, Crunchyroll and Youtube

Why is it always nintendo and not the gorillian normie infest elden ring threads clogging the catalog

what the fuck did I just read

What’s wrong with easy and fair games?

Zelda games haves a hero mode for players looking for a challenge. The post game in the marios games can be quite challenging.

Some off site dipshits keep pitting nintendo against elden ring because they hate games that get any positive attention.

You should be the one to go back, avatarfaggot.

>reddithog
Leave. All memes are welcome in Gromble's board.
Except you.

Attached: gromble5.jpg (444x333, 17.95K)

Seeing new avatarchad makes my day

>AAAHH!!! Reddit Monsters
go
back

Nintendo appeals to kids because their games have bright colourful graphics and inoffensive content.

Nintendo also appeals to adults because adults just want to play fun and engaging unpretentious games and Nintendo generally make the best video games in the world - design and craft which can only be appreciated by an educated adult mind.

The grey area is the teens and young men, who struggle with identity and maturity. They shun anything which may appear "child-like" because of their own insecurities while holding on to a bafflingly hilarious belief that video games are a medium capable of delivering deep, insightful musings on the human condition, naunced storytelling and non-cringeworthy voice acting.

A quick look at any Best Games Ever list and - without fail - the Top 20 will always be completely saturated with Nintendo games. Nintendo have never not been the best video game company in the world.

>AAAHH!!! Real Redditors

Don't listen to him i like you

Go back
Go back
Go back
Go back
Go back

Thanks user
I really appreciate that

>video games are a medium capable of delivering deep, insightful musings on the human condition, naunced storytelling and non-cringeworthy voice acting.
I never understood why it can't though. Games have done before so in the past as well.
People like you also never go into why it can't. You just say it can't and leave it at that despite evidence to the contrary.