17 years ago

>17 years ago

Attached: 5BAD7F18-D31F-405F-88C5-BA1F63A7F535.jpg (828x620, 367.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

colesmithey.com/capsules/2011/08/-our-idiot-brother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 14BLC_roof_hole.gif (480x262, 84.81K)

Attached: Dreaming_studio.png (640x360, 146.65K)

Depressing af.

Give it to me straight, bros... How long until we get an update?

Some guy is sending him letters all the time and getting replies, a smaller yt channel covers them. They're fairly frequenf.

Likely ten years, and that's only for incest alone.

would bob kill chris if he knew he was fucking barb?

we won't hear from him ever again.
watching that right now

What would the average retarded american boomer parent do? Here's your answer.

>Christory

Attached: 1598900857753.jpg (610x314, 52.88K)

>from an autistic manchild to a schizo incestual tranny
Wow.

He got moved to a mental facility didn't he?

For me it's the megan saga.

Attached: chrischan_ScaringMegan.jpg (750x563, 88.04K)

Liquid Chris.

it's insane how he could do something as simple as to not touch someone.

That's what the rumors say.
With a single glance is enough to know that he isn't a healthy, sane person so probably his lawyer and the judge are doing all the paperwork to send him to a mental facility forever.

That's at least what I would do.

He'd probably bury it out of shame and pretend it never happened, honestly. It's amazing what kind of shit boomers let fly to save face from the public/neighbors.

To be fair, Bob would have prevented his son from crossing the point of no return.

How long is he gonna be locked away for?

>Im just 2 years older than Sonichu
Huh

Chris is believed to be in a mental hospital. The next court date is for the end of July. Thats the next possible update

How do you think Cole reacted to the news?
I think he felt disgust and some anger, but otherwise didn't care a lot because he doesn't seem to love Barbara.

A mental facility is the best place for him, he wouldn't be able to survive on his own and he has no family, or the family he has wants nothing to do with him and doesn't talk to him anymore, I think it's just his brother who completely washed his hands of the family. He wanted Bob to die and celebrated when Bob died and he hated Barb as well, he wished for both of their deaths.

Chris also isn't mentally well and we all know this by now, he believed in a universal merger and clearly his mental faculties were deteriorating over the years.

reminder chris-chan is 40.

Sonichu is older than that, he created it when he was in high school.

>He wanted Bob to die and celebrated when Bob died
No he didn't. He wasn't on the best of terms with Bob but when a troll gave him the news of Bob's death he was clearly devastated.

We may say horrible things about people but we can still feel affection for them to some degree.

>some anger
He hated Barbaras guts, if anything he'd think it was funny and be happy shes in such a horrible state.

From the letters I've seen, it seems like the guy has totally broken with reality. Like he is completely delusional. In the back of my mind, however, I wonder if it is an act. I guess we will never know.

I wouldn't call it an act. It's a very desperate way for him to cope with imprisonment.

>chris’s 40th birthday
>russian invasion happens
DIMENSIONAL MERGE IT’S FUCKING ON RIGHT NOW! THE AVENGERS FINNA BE REAL IN KYIV!

Not everyone is as broken as you are

Sonichu as a character predates the comic.

Sonichu was made March 17, 2000, and turns 22 this Thursday.

Attached: 18106A01-1D9B-4CF3-9F86-73C80DDDAA8E.jpg (537x525, 66.19K)

>Its a le act for le insanity defence!
literally deboonked faggot

Ah, well I guess what I read was incorrect then because it seemed that the brother wanted nothing to do with Chris or the family and told Chris he hated Bob, and hoped Bob died.

The Russians invaded the West with the sole intention of breaking him out.

I hope he is in a nut house. Fucker should have been Lennie Smalled years ago.

I'm just over a month older than Sonichu. Didn't expect that.

>It's a very desperate way for him to cope with imprisonment.
Yeah, this makes the most sense. As morbid as it seems I hope that we can still get updates because I want to know if there will ever be a point where he comes to terms with the absurdity of himself. It's unlikely, obviously, but who knows.

If you had a greater than American reading comprehension you would have understood that my point was, as effectively impossible as it is, "we will never know," because we're all just spectators.

Oh no, he completely cut ties with his family and wants nothing to do with them, but still felt some affection towards Bob.

Imagine if the teacher just let him put Sonic and Pikachu on the cover.

What?

I feel bad for Chris and even worse for his father. Imagine having a kid with a severe disorder you don't know how to fix, and your wife spends all her life making it worse, and when you die your son's grown up to be a demented manchild still getting spurred on by your manipulative, mean-spirited wife.

I know Bob wasn't the greatest, but he seemed like the only person in that family who actually cared for Chris truly out of love and not some sort of manipulation or resent.

He seemed to legitimately want the best for a son he had no idea how to raise. At least he didn't have to see what became of him in the end, rotting in a jailcell completely unaware on why he's there.

Asperchu was the most kino by far, best part was the call where Chris talks about the dimension where all fictional characters live.

He just got transferred for unknown reasons, and supposedly he won't have letter privileges anymore. Probably due to the fact they're bat-shit insane and not helping his lawyers case at all.

colesmithey.com/capsules/2011/08/-our-idiot-brother.html

> Upstate New York farmer Ned makes the mistake of selling week to a uniformed cop at a farmer's market. Ned is trusting of others to a fault. Whether he's autistic, retarded, or just willfully naive isn't directly addressed, but something is definitely wrong.
> Ned's dysfunctional family is all a bunch of idiots. To view the story from Ned's perspective as the film's would-be protagonist is to accept defeat. There isn't much that's funny about that.

What did Cole mean by this?

It was fun while it lasted i guess

This.
>fun and lighthearted
>kino storyline
>no one is actually hurt; all parties can look back on it and laugh

Was anyone worse than BlueSpike?

>you're only 4 years older than my first shitpost on this site
lmao...