Game allows you to be a complete asshole

>game allows you to be a complete asshole
>I still chose teh best options because even if it's a game I don't want to make people upset

Attached: FLLLwmYXIAMHN5h.jpg (1080x1080, 838.21K)

I want to see Snow White knotted.

[Knot Her]

>tfw thought [Glass Him] meant offering the woodsman a drink

>tfw no big bad wolf bf

Attached: 1626623104363.jpg (360x344, 12.47K)

>I still chose teh best options because even if it's a game I don't want to make people upset

I never understood why people do this. Why are you so desperate to please fictional videogame characters? Why do you care less about yourself, story and picking what you want that you throw it all away so a character gives you a nod of approval? What is wrong with you?

BIgby is gay so fuck off.

Attached: 4343997 - Bigby_Wolf DomRedSins Fables The_Wolf_Among_Us.png (1080x1182, 3.05M)

>play pacifist
>be nice to everyone
>no one acknowledges this
>not even a pat on the back
Did the devs just not expect anyone to play like this or was this intentional?

Whats retarded about this is that they are developing all the episodes at once but still releasing them episodically. Why? Just release all of it. I want to binge all of them, damn it! Always hated this about their games.

>2023
dios mio...

>Did the devs just not expect anyone to play like this or was this intentional?

Maybe it has to do with you being a mentally ill retard that thinks being nice to people gives you a reward. I'm sorry your bigby was such a good dog and still didn't get a treat. Maybe you should quit being an idiot.

Try being a pacifist nice to everyone IRL and see if people acknowledge it.

Attached: 4074110 - Bigby_Wolf HoloEden The_Wolf_Among_Us.jpg (2048x1020, 339.62K)

>steal all the money I find
>no option to give it to Toad so he can afford some glamour

Attached: 1645598367776.jpg (443x370, 47.48K)

>Why?
Probably because once everyone's done all the episodes they'll only talk about the ending and the discussion of the game is over a week later.

With episodic format it gets discussion and speculation going for longer.

I dunno, I guess I am just that kind of a person

>no option to give it to Toad so he can afford some glamour

Why do you retards go into a thread of a game you didn't even play?

Attached: TheWolfAmongUs_2019_12_06_19_50_02_166.jpg (1920x1080, 233.38K)

>Bigby is gay
Kek.

Is this the sequel to Among Us??

>I dunno, I guess I am just that kind of a person

You're the kind of person that puts fictional videogame characters happiness overs yours and the plot?

People like you are so fucking retarded. You're like those retards in Dragon age that go to a pro mage character and say "YAAY FREE ALL MAGES!" and then to pro templar characters and go full "LOCK THEM UP!!!" just to get their approval.

Do you guys not care about consistency?
Do you not care about the story?

He's gay. Seethe.

Attached: 4195563 - Bigby_Wolf DomRedSins Fables The_Wolf_Among_Us.png (1080x829, 1.66M)

>rip off tweedle dee's arm after him and his retard brother try to kill me with a shotgun on three consecutive occasions
>WOAH what the fuck bigby? you're out of control man!

Fuck you snow white, I acted in self defense, something you've never had to worry about because of your pampered, sheltered existence as a fucking princess.

>because of your pampered, sheltered existence as a fucking princess.

She actually spent her whole life being mistreated, beaten and forced to work as a cleaning maid for the queen, then when she escaped because the queen tried to kill her for being pretty she became a sex slave of the 7 dwarves, then after the prince saved her she learned fencing just to go back and kill all the 7 rapist dwarves and when she came back to the castle Prince Charming was cheating on her with other woman.

Funny enough, Bigby had an easier life than Snow.

Attached: Ribbons and Rings.jpg (1920x1080, 159.06K)

No, Snow White literally has a litter of his pups, faggot

>go on telltale's site
>check games
>no TWD
kek

Since it's in Unreal Engine now will the animations and facial expressions still be stiff? Or will they actually move naturally

Bigby was literally drugged. And after that happened he never even got near Snow anymore, he even quit being a sheriff and moved to the other side of the world to be away from her while she was sent to the farm.

The Wolf Amogus

What's with the angry homosexual?

>(x) Glass Toad

>try being a pacifist in real life
I think you're forgetting that Bigby has killed a lot of people. I know that lots of fables have killed people in the past but Bigby seems to have an especially bad reputation. I don't really have a reputation of eating people in real life.
I did want to be told that I'm a good dog. I spared that one fat fuck when I could've easily killed him and gotten him out of the way and Snow didn't even acknowledge me. I feel betrayed.

Ichabod did nothing wrong.

>I feel betrayed.

And you learned nothing. You threw the plot down the window, refused to actually take choices Bigby would take, and all because you were desperate for fictional videogame characters approval. And you didn't even get it.

And despite all of that, you still learned nothing. How... pathetic.

Ignoring the fact he did that to protect them? Typical faggot logic
kys bitch

>mentally ill person calls other people mentally ill
Hilarious. Why don't you go back to fantasizing about being white while your dad rapes you