No other emulator comes close to this one in terms of being completely broken with no redeemable features whatsoever

No other emulator comes close to this one in terms of being completely broken with no redeemable features whatsoever.

Attached: 1644361136099.png (500x323, 44.2K)

why is ps2 emulation so hard? ps3 emulators are already at the point of being better than this

It must suck not being able to emulate ps2 games for some stupid reason. I've finished well over a dozen on PCSX2, on my piece of shit ten year old desktop. Works fine for me, man. Not even memeing.

why does this keep getting posted
It's completely serviceable for most of the catalog
The Emotion engine is notoriously proprietary and many games use clever tricks to make the most out of the hardware

>Source
>You

Uh huh yeah sure okay yup

It's just zoomers bitching because they can't upscale and use filters to make games look 50 times better without breaking it. The emulator works just fine if you just want to play old games.

Download a daily build. Things might have progressed for the games that are giving you problems.

Works on every machine I’ve had the last decade. OP is a monkey nigger as usual

No it didn't, nigger.

Name one game you can’t play and I’ll tell you why and how you’re a monkey nigger

None because I can run all these games fine, unlike the retarded faggot subhuman you are.

Literally what is there to gain from seething about this 24/7?
Are you one of the devs trying to shill it by pretending to hate it or something?

I've found dolphin to be more unreliable.
Pcsx2 just needs you to have some understanding of what your messing with and sadly alot of people dont have that.

I'm literally playing Castlevania on it right now with no issues

works on my machine lmao

>the nigger monkey can’t read

Initially, back in 2013 and 2014 it was true. Pcsx2 was locked down, impossible to use for a lot of games that weren't God of War, ffx, kh, or mgs3.

But around 2016 they opened source and it's been improving dramatically almost daily since. People seething still use a decade old stable build, or are upset their one game out of a thousand isn't perfect. The only game I know of still having issues to this day that can't be fixed with 3 minutes tweaking is shadow hearts.

And you just have to use software mode and it's perfect.

works on my machine

This, the official release download for 1.6 is really outdated. You need to get one of the newer builds that get frequently released, they have a lot of improvements.

>t. still using the "stable" build from years ago

>ps3 emulators are already at the point of being better than this
peak dumbass hours