Why do SJWs hate mexicans

Why do SJWs hate mexicans.

Attached: 1647381603943.jpg (1200x1400, 597.83K)

Because they won't just roll over and accept their bullshit made up term for them, latinx

Never forget

Attached: 669BD4B4-6FD2-40BC-9B94-0C2852BDF47A.jpg (2268x1387, 775.99K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKING MEXIRIO JPEG
Why do these mentally ill people start shit over anything? Are they that empty inside they need chaos to fill their void?

Nothing makes me laugh quite like when some braindead virtue-signaler tries to use "latinx" and every latino, spaniard, mexican, etc just collectively rushes in to dogpile on them for being so retarded

Attached: 7 up.gif (480x291, 1.06M)

it looks more sharp anyways
i get thats not why they changed it but the sombrero pic look way blury

>it's real

Attached: e3-2017-official-super-mario-odyssey-41.jpg (800x1207, 181.05K)

Mexicans actually work jobs that contribute to society and they don't want to be showed up

Yeah, now that fags are in power it’s no longer cool to complain. Even though you were definitely THAT GUY that always defended the fags complaining before…

Because more then anything they hate themselves the most and refuse to change. So they try to change everything else to be like them.

was this before or after the release?
like, are there 2 versions of physical game?

Woke SJWs are the real racists

They made the change before release, he was only on the E3 preview boxart.

Yeah you can't even defend the LGBTQ, they'll find a way around your argument no matter how sympathetic and related to what their bitching and moaning articles are about.

They resist control.
They hate most Asians too.

I remember this one time I was agreeing on how men do have predator intentions toward women regardless of age in bars and clubs, altho its not most mens fault that may potentially land on a minor who has just as bad intentions to frame men and such and the other way around and had this bitch get all over my face as if I were the predator hunting for teenagers in bars and defending men who do this.

well it's a positive stereotype, of course mexicans like it
it hides the reality of their cartel infested shithole

>be a man
>agree with an SJW that men are predators
>wonder why the SJW treats you like a predator
You're as retarded as they are.

Just looked it up, the thread creator is a UI/UX developer. I think she has some things to say about Elden Ring kek

Are they the real racists because they can't help it?
Am I not a real racist because I chose it? Man...

Oh damn, that is one magical sombrero