COMFY ELDEN RING THREAD

Tell me your ER stories lads

Attached: FNtT2cAWUAgakbS.jpg (1242x1272, 190.22K)

>where the fuck am I? 540p edition

Attached: 1647382496958.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

i think that's around volcano manor?

gonna guess you're on the divine bridge that leads fucking nowhere until later

>have few drinks and got hammered last night
>die on same boss 5 times with same and only co op signs
>others stop sign down

Shouldn't have smoked that chest user. Now you're on toe clipping duty.

How do i access this stupid elevator

Attached: How.jpg (3840x4200, 3.22M)

Way later bro, just teleport out.

from inside the capital, that elevator/bridge is pointless until you beat Malenia and want to activate her rune

Really? Ive already killed morgott (REAL)

We’ll later from the point you first teleport there. If you’re in the capital then you’re close to unlocking it.

Lads what the fuck is the point of the cat's talisman?
I tried jumping off a high place only to die It says immune to all fall damage so what the fuck?

Is there a bell bearing hunter in every merchant location? Ive feel like ive killed this guy 5 times already

it's utterly useless in this game, it just makes you immune to damage from falls that normally would damage you. It doesn't increase the range you can fall

I died while fighting Renalla. Can I get my souls back or did my 40k souls disappeared.
I killed her mid summoning and after she died her summon popped up and finished me off. I got the Great Rune and Essence.

did i lock myself out of meeting the three fingers by talking to melina at the giants forge?

No, you can still do it. Only difference is that you don't have to hear her bitch about it.

In the Lands Between, it's not actually the impact with the ground that kills you. When you travel in the air for long enough, it suddenly turns toxic and kills you. It's why you can't use Torrent's double jump to break long falls either.

you just have to do it before fighting Radagon/Elden Beast

If you've beaten her and your souls were trapped in the arena for her second phase, I don't think there's any way to retrieve them.

girl abs are comfy

Attached: 685595.png (536x680, 717.9K)

I feel bad about killing blaidd I dont know why I did that stupid quest
it was cool but doesnt seem worth it, I dont get Ranni's endgame
at least the armor is cool

also is it worth it to respec to use the royal greatsword? the moveset seems better than the regular greatsword

gib

must be doing something wrong then because i made it down to the frenzied flame proscription grace point and cant figure out what to do from here, dont want to look it up