Where were you when Digimon surpassed Pokemon?

Where were you when Digimon surpassed Pokemon?

Attached: 1645993465345.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c2FTI0VoPn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nowhere because it hasn't and will never happened, digitard. Now fuck off back to .

Digimon Ghost Game is indefinitely delayed and Digimon Survive still has no release date so tell me how it’s surpassed Pokémon

>Digimon Ghost Game is indefinitely delayed
wtf why

I've been watching it as a brain turn off anime and it's irredeemably shit. The interactions between the characters and their digimon are always YOU JUST KNOW tier (aside from the mc who's literally nursing a toddler that sometimes turns into a mega edgelord), and every mildly interesting monster of the week falls flat when they inevitably resolve the plot with "yeah the digimon was scaring people to death because he lost his hair clip he's just misunderstood. We found it so it's all fine now :)"

Attached: 1647368739652.jpg (1318x1260, 362.51K)

Toei had to halt all their shows because they got hacked

You filthy coomer.
Jellymon should have stayed a blob.

Toei got hacked. A hacker corrupted their files.

Three toei anime I was watching (Digimon ghost game, Delicious party precure, and Dragon quest) got their episodes postponed.

Digimon is a dead franchise.

Is that A lopunnyxRenamon thing holding that child's hand?
And follow up question, where can I find good art of the said lopunnyxRenamon thing... for research purposes...

That's a dude, user.

Attached: Symbare Angoramon.png (400x561, 421.98K)

ngl, that's mildly ironic.

U srs bruh

Jellymon-sama is so cute.

Attached: Angoramon.jpg (850x850, 302.79K)

damn i can't believe hackermon would do this

this

>That's a dude
We already had this conversation. Digimon genders don't work as ours.
It's more related to their raise data rather than their defined trait.

The jellyfish girl literally just berates her guy tamer and calls him a stupid piece of shit all the time but also makes him buy her shit that never appears again in an episode and explicitly steals his credit card to buy things herself. I swear they got a team from r/cuckold to ghostwrite them

Woooomy!

God I wish I were him

So is Digimon just mecha now? Looks pretty cool ngl.

Attached: Blitz Greymon.jpg (598x836, 298.98K)

>jellyfish midna waifu will never call you "darling~"
youtu.be/c2FTI0VoPn0

>now

if anything it's less mecha now than it used to be

That has never happened. As much as I dislike Kanto pandering it's not as bad as 'MEMBER DIGIMON ADVENTURES? nostalgia baiting digimon has going.

>three films
>an entire season of anime reboot
>every fucking toy and game with Agu/Gaby on the front
>all the digivice rehashes
Adventure is not obnoxious than Kanto.

I think I would have maybe been able to forgive it had that reboot anime been any good, but no.

Attached: 1612319247865.png (533x497, 19.21K)

>now