Which games are my fellow 30+ year olds playing?

Which games are my fellow 30+ year olds playing?

Attached: j.png (1088x824, 665.86K)

unteralterbach

Second playthrough of Elden Ring I guess.
STR was my first playthroughs build and this time I'm going DEX/INT. So far it's boring as fuck.

>Elden Ring
>Stardew Valley
>Breath of the Wild

Elden Ring like everyone else
and Winback Covert Operations when I found out it was on the Switch

Elden Gus Fring

Attached: weg.jpg (1280x720, 154.45K)

Dragon's Dogma. I like this a lot more than Elden Ring.

For Goner
Any Forums has entirely stopped caring about it/playing it but that is not a bad thing

Finishing up my Pokemon backlog. Gen VII was okay, very cutscene-heavy but not as bad as I thought.

Dawn of War II
it's like bad WC3 mixed with Diablows 2 so far. I've been playing about 3 hrs. I'm not sure I want to continue.

Dragons Dogma is one of the greatest rough games ever made. Of course Elden Ring isn't gonna be as good.

Gen VII was the first gen I didn't finish. The whole thing feels like an extended tutorial.

Playing loz oot for the first time on a 3ds emulator

Was playing Crusader No Remorse but it froze on me so I'm switching to Legacy of Kain: Defiance since I recently completed Soul Reaver 2.

Attached: download (11).jpg (193x251, 7.05K)

I assume you mean For Honor
Did they ever buff Lawbringer? I can't believe how much Ubi hated him. They removed his shove on block, which I was initially cool with, but replaced it with... nothing. That's when I gave up. The most godly armor design in any game trapped in bottom tier.

Attached: lawbringerportraitcropped.gif (282x501, 3.04M)

I've had anhedonia for the past 3 years and I don't really enjoy video games that much anymore. 30 btw.

Attached: 1631353746109.jpg (1921x1280, 144.21K)

>32
>Wife's 33 weeks pregnant
>Only a few more weeks before I get my little player 2.
Still have to wait a few years for that to happen though...
My wife doesn't play vidya.

I game Runescape 3
Trackmania United Forever
I beat that new Pokemon game, Arceus, a 2 weeks ago, haven't touched it much afterwards.

But can't wait for my child to be born.
We don't know its gender, total surprise.
It's 1 baby, maybe we'll go for a 2nd baby in a few years time.

Any other gamerdads here, willing to share some wholesome stuff?

Attached: 20211201_072824.jpg (4032x1860, 1.42M)

Destiny 2, Fallout 76, Star Trek Online, and Warframe mostly. Maybe a bit of Avorion here and there too.

I’m 28, 29 in two weeks can I come too if I FEEL 30

I'm 28 can I partake in this thread too?

>We don't know its gender, total surprise.

And you WON'T KNOW until they TELL YOU, GOT IT?

Playing some Hero Siege right now. Gonna be trying out that new Core Keeper game next. After that I'll try out The Last Spell.

Turn off the HUD and you'll like it even more.

Monster Hunter, working on all achievements in Iceborne then I'll be moving onto Rise.
Probably gonna start playing For Honor again with the new year starting soon, and crossplay so I can play with my friend.

Counter Strike Source and the original Half Life

Attached: file.png (630x522, 158.61K)

We just did some Ghost Recon Wildlands co-op
Based.

Attached: ss good father.png (1580x738, 483.62K)

Underrated

I'm playing through the Yakuza series finally. Beat Yakuza 0 last weekend, got the week off for Spring Break because I'm a middle school teacher . Looking forward to Yakuza Kiwami, grafix look sick

Attached: 1646028170842.png (542x402, 227.7K)

post hair loss first

Kek

I'll probably play Riise again when Sunbreak comes out. I'm more interested in the possibility of a second World.

>Which games are my fellow 30+ year olds playing?
Stuff on Game Pass. Death's Door is great.

Shove on block was pretty cancerous to be fair. There is a lot of cancer in the game now but he doesn't have to follow along with that.
Right now he is the king of D tier. Anyone worth their salt will kick your shit in no problem

He just needs hyperarmor heavies. The meme continues that he still has no hyperarmor. Barely clothed characters have hyper armor on every other attack but nah, not LB. A player with really good reflexes can light him out of every heavy attack. And LB needs to let a heavy go to get to his unblockable.

Were you retarded enough to actually start with 0?

Why wouldn't I? It's the first chronologically.

Triangle Strategy

Attached: 1643211923633.jpg (360x450, 21.93K)