Why aren't male vidya characters sexualized as much as women are?

Why aren't male vidya characters sexualized as much as women are?

Attached: __max_advance_wars_drawn_by_f_con__159bccbbfa76682d973b6a7678d03430.jpg (1626x2048, 246.1K)

They are though. Male characters are always either buff strong men or slim pretty boys. In fact you could say that men are now even more sexualized than women at least in AAA games where woman are almost always ugly.

your game is canceled lmao

Women just don't have the sexual drive of men.
Women will tell you "Oh but we do!!! We are so horny! Tee hee" but in truth they've never experienced the insane power of a raging boner.

What non-Japanese games have women wearing next to nothing anymore? That's my entire point. You can't say that Alloy and the Resident Evil girls are sexualized when it's people forcing sexualization on them. If you're not seeing men in games walking around shirtless then they're really not anymore sexualized than the women because no woman walks around in a bikini top anymore.

Okay then retard you're putting everything on gay men then, and gay men are a very small minority of the population.
There question answered now fuck off.

This entire thread is just one schizo samefagging. He makes any actual gay thread on Any Forums miserable to browse because he won't stop going on actual schizophrenic tangents.

Attached: 1580338192573.jpg (900x1274, 102.45K)

bump

I remember seeing Regniers design in Kingdom under fire and thinking it was pretty sexualized.

Attached: Regnier-Kingdom-Under-Fire.jpg (1024x1241, 206.33K)

They are, straight guys just don't care, and women and gay men will sexualize men that aren't anyways.

>straight guys just don't care

LOL.

You Any Forums faggots are the worst. Back to Any Forums with you lot.

Being gay is a mental disorder.

>Being gay is a mental disorder.

Why does it bother you so much that a man loves other men instead of gross women? Are you seriously infuriated by the thought of a man disliking gross bleeding front holes?

I'd honestly take him over that faggot that spams fat furry characters like an autist on every male characters thread.

It doesn't bother me at all. I fuck my husband aplenty. And we double team cunts one the weekends.

> Creepy biscum has a schizo fantasy about having a husband and them both liking gross bleeding front holes

Lmao. Why are you biscum freaks so lonely and weird? Don't you find it pathetic to larp like that? Everyone knows you creeps are the incels of sexuality, just straight men craving for attention so they claim they also like the same sex despite knowing they are just str8 trash cuz biscum will never be a real sexuality.

Attached: FN52N3CWUAU9XpJ.png (1920x1080, 34.33K)

Why does it bother you so much that a man loves other men and women?

Because they don't. Because they are lying. Because they are extremely homophobic and constantly harass and hate gay men for not liking women as if it was a crime to dislike bleeding front holes. Because they constantly make schizo fantasies about fucking a lot when they never have sex. And because they always end up telling the truth and announcing they are just straight but wanted attention. Also they are so loud and obnoxious, imagine coming to a gay thread in a board about videogames to tell everyone about your schizo fantasies about fucking bleeding front holes. Don't you have straight threads to go worship women? str8 creep.

because sexualized men for women is different from how a man sexualized for men looks. It's why bara is almost exclusively gay, women like other aspects of a man. But just take any twink faggot or lean daddy type and you got your woman gaze

>Women just don't have the sexual drive of men.
tell me how you never interacted with a woman without telling me you never interacted with a woman

Male characters are more sexualized in the West and while less so in Japan are still pretty notably so.

what da!

Attached: 1645631825444m.jpg (1024x759, 69.73K)